FCs in Europe?

Yah! got my FC6 too.

Now we do tend to get quite spoilt with these amazing pieces of kit and the relentless flow of new amps and functionality updates.

But nevertheless I was awe struck once more with the sheer instant geniality of the FC controller. Plug - load factory presets - play. Ten seconds. And it is so extremely unbelievably easy and user friendly without any tweaking. The performance layouts, scene and preset, the MLM combo. This is really a completely different league from the midi programmable foot controllers I had and sold. FCB1010, Gordius, Liquid Foot. All great for what they do. But no looking back whatsoever.

And then I found out about 5.07/1.06... Thank you FAS and thank you G66

Last edited:
The FC-12 is great and mindnumbingly easily to use.
I had it up and running in literally 10 seconds without reading a word from the manual, just loading the standard settings for the FC-12 from my Axe III. So easy and intuitive to use.
I know it will be even better when I get around to programming it for my specific needs, but I could gig it like this.
I had been fretting a bit over how readable the mini displays were and whether they are too small, and I had considered getting a RJM MMGT22 which has more switches and bigger "mini" displays instead.
The jury is still out on the FC-12 vs MMGT22, but I think the mini displays on the FC-12 will suffice and I'm really looking forward to getting the FC-6 I have coming later this month for a smaller "grab and go" board and as an expansion to the FM-3 when it arives.

I got a FC6 in the first delivery, just to make things better - I've pulled my FC12 reservation, 6 does the job for me

So when the delivery comes there's one more ;)

I got a FC6 in the first delivery, just to make things better - I've pulled my FC12 reservation, 6 does the job for me

So when the delivery comes there's one more ;)

When did you get on the list Peter for the FC12? if you don't mind me asking of course. I have my FC6 but I wanted to go for the12 as it's better suited for my needs. I'll be selling my 6 as soon as my 12 turns up.

Hi

17th May last year I believe.

I expected to hate the 6, absolutely love it tho and the 12 just looks soooooo big

Hi

17th May last year I believe.

I expected to hate the 6, absolutely love it tho and the 12 just looks soooooo big

Thanks Peter, I got on the 18th of may so fingers crossed. I think it's because I'm used to a bigger controller as I own an RJM MMGT22 and having access to everything on the same layout. I'm sure I can find a way to do it all with the 6 but I'd prefer the 12.

Hi guys, Just a heads up I just got an email from Sussi at G66. My FC12 Will arrive with them in about a week. Order confirmation to follow in the next couple of days.

Anyone else?

I'll be selling my FC6 if anyone is interested let me know. I'll probably start to list it on ebay tonight.

Hi guys, Just a heads up I just got an email from Sussi at G66. My FC12 Will arrive with them in about a week. Order confirmation to follow in the next couple of days.

Anyone else?

I'll be selling my FC6 if anyone is interested let me know. I'll probably start to list it on ebay tonight.

Also got an email that my FC12 will be ready in a week. Looking forward to it!

I also got the FC-12 email. A bit sooner than expected since I did not join the waitlist at once (2018-08-31).

Anyone else?

Same here! Got an email from Sussi yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom