FCs in Europe?

My FC6 arrived in London today - it's amazing!

Super-happy

Got mine too, not from G66 but from a forum member (thanks Chris) Started to mess about with it last night and was pleasantly surprised. The main display and the strips are very clear and easy to read and I usually struggle without my glasses if they are too small. But I can read them without my glasses no problem.

Just trying to figure out the best way to access everything but it's looking good. Just need to work out how after selecting a preset, can I get back to my scene's layout, but I'm sure I can do that via the layout link can't I?

Last edited:
I've done a bit of prep and put together a main preset with the FC6 in mind - it's been an excellent discipline, trimming away the fat (I tend to do 'monster every effect and amp in one' presets).

I've got an absolutely dream preset which covers all I'll ever need, only takes 70% CPU and fits very nicely with the FC6.

Programming the FC6 was really easy, I'm completely good to go now

Will let it bed in, but can't see I'll need a 12 (which I thought I did) - the 6 isn't the smallest unit either!

Nice touch G66 included the cable, didn't expect that

Got my FC-6 today, can't be happier....

Glad you're liking yours. I'm getting on good with mine too. I can't get over how easy it is to program. I'll be getting an FC12 when my invitation arrives from G66. I think those extra switches will benefit me more for my setup. When that turns up I'll sell the the FC6.

Could be a while yet though lol.

I can't be happier also with the FC-6.....soooo much I can do and even too many buttons.....all those extra layouts .....using it for stuff I have never used before : changing amp channels , delay channels , reverb channels and so on......good to have those extra buttons for fun / jamming purposes BUT in real 'live' situations : only a presets layout incl bank up / dn and a scene layout incl tap tempo / tuner will be used.....nothing else needed....and that in such a small size without having all those extra buttons from the MFC101.....waste of space and weight and so on......

I have made 1 template preset with all the effects I need....only 65% CPU , and then copying that for all the preset per song details....: done by choosing the different channels per FX block....:)

Last edited:
Control switches are really useful too, I have one CS assigned to turn on a boost, which depending on scene is either a compressor or a drive block - I then use a multiplexor to decide which effect goes further down the chain.

Similarly a second CS turns on a phaser and a chorus, but the effect the scene doesn't use is set to a mix of 0.

Both ideas work really well for me.

3 days in with the FC6, still can't imagine needing the 12 - sure the buttons would be nice, but they're not needed and the size of the thing puts me off more than a little

Hi guys, I was just wondering if there are anymore shipments due this month or next? Or is gonna be July now before we see anymore FC's?

Back
Top Bottom