FCs in Europe?

Have G66 put the price up of the FC's? I just checked the website and they are 649-00 euros for the FC6 and 899-00 euros for the FC12? I thought the FC6 was 599 euros? I could be wrong though.

Have G66 put the price up of the FC's? I just checked the website and they are 649-00 euros for the FC6 and 899-00 euros for the FC12? I thought the FC6 was 599 euros? I could be wrong though.

The tentative price was €599 for the FC-6, but eventually €649 is the final price.

Pretty much the same happened with the Axe-Fx III: by the time I had to pay for my unit to be shipped, the price got high by €100 from the initial estimated amount.

The tentative price was €599 for the FC-6, but eventually €649 is the final price.

Pretty much the same happened with the Axe-Fx III: by the time I had to pay for my unit to be shipped, the price got high by €100 from the initial estimated amount.

Thought so I was just checking. We do get the 3 years warranty as well I suppose so that makes it worthwhile not that there's ever a problem fingers crossed.

Just got a FC12 to replace my FC6, so FC6 going up on ebay if you want it, month or so old and only used in the house..u will find it on ebay,not doing it for the profit do putting a BIN on it of £500 GBP...

Just got a FC12 to replace my FC6, so FC6 going up on ebay if you want it, month or so old and only used in the house..u will find it on ebay,not doing it for the profit do putting a BIN on it of £500 GBP...

Thanks for the offer Chris, I've sent you a message on ebay.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those who are on the waitlist for the FC6. I just bought Chris's one on ebay so as soon as my invite comes up I will let G66 know I no longer need it. Someone will now get mine. I ordered on the 18th of may. I'm happy as I've managed to save myself some cash. Thanks Chris.

Got my invitation for the FC-6 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Next week the programming can start.... !!

Wanted the FC-12 earlier..... glad I took the 6.... while working in the new songs for the upcoming Symphonic Rock Tour , I only Need 2-3 scenes per song..... Probably not even needing to touch the ‘effects’ layout.....
Only presets layout , MLM , scenes layout with : 4 scenes , tap tempo / tuner, effects / MLM ..... 6 buttons more than enough ....most of the songs I Can even handle with 1 scène while the EV1 deals with the rhythm / lead sounds transition Between the 2 sounds....

Last edited:
Hope they will receive a lot. Didn't see it was possible to join a list, so my waitlist request was not made before oct 22 :/

Back
Top Bottom