FCs in Europe?

I was already on the 'list' before the official waiting list .....first I wanted the FC-6 for my small needs ...then changed my mind for the looks of the FC-12 , even knowing that most of the switches would not be used within 1 song per preset.....but there are too little amount of FC-12 in this shipment , so should have waited till end of may ...next shipment if everything goes as expected......Decision was made fast : FC-6 !!

I was already on the 'list' before the official waiting list .....first I wanted the FC-6 for my small needs ...then changed my mind for the looks of the FC-12 , even knowing that most of the switches would not be used within 1 song per preset.....but there are too little amount of FC-12 in this shipment , so should have waited till end of may ...next shipment if everything goes as expected......Decision was made fast : FC-6 !!
Congratz! No chance iĺl get an invite for the 12 then:(

I was on the list from the moment the III was announced for both controllers and III.

No FC12 this shipment (I'm wondering if there were any at all?) so ordered a 6, which might work for me anyway (I kept changing my mind between them) and if not I'll return and wait

Also on the list before there were separate lists for 6 and 12. Why two separate lists? Did we who signed up for the first list keep our place in the line when they startet with separate lists?

Also on the list before there were separate lists for 6 and 12. Why two separate lists? Did we who signed up for the first list keep our place in the line when they startet with separate lists?

Same here I got on list before they went separate. Originally went for the 12 but now I've decided on the 6.

I was on the list from the moment the III was announced for both controllers and III.

No FC12 this shipment (I'm wondering if there were any at all?) so ordered a 6, which might work for me anyway (I kept changing my mind between them) and if not I'll return and wait

Am doing the same. Always thought the 12 might be overkill, time to go back and rewatch all those FC6 videos

Is there any official statement about the availability of the FC Footswitches beyond the waitlist? I would like to make the switch to the Axe FX III, but definitely need the footswitch for the live performances. Is the further supply for Europe given without another waiting period?

Is there any official statement about the availability of the FC Footswitches beyond the waitlist? I would like to make the switch to the Axe FX III, but definitely need the footswitch for the live performances. Is the further supply for Europe given without another waiting period?
I don‘t think so. G66 is only getting started with the waiting list and there seems to be none FC-12s in the first shipment. Next shipment is due at the end of May from what I‘ve read. So be prepared to wait until summer, I guess.

I don‘t think so. G66 is only getting started with the waiting list and there seems to be none FC-12s in the first shipment. Next shipment is due at the end of May from what I‘ve read. So be prepared to wait until summer, I guess.

where did you find this, please?

Back
Top Bottom