FCs in Europe?

Doesn’t make much sense to me :) but of course I believe that.
I was surprised too! I guess they want to make sure that people that already have an Axe-Fx III get a FC in their hands as soon as possible (sending an FC controller to somebody who hasn't gotten their Axe-Fx III yet is kind of pointless, so I see where they are coming from). And to anyone who thinks I stole their spot on the waiting list, I declined to be put on it since I already have a LF Pro+ ;)

o_Oo_O
It’s coming ...it’s coming!

My FC-12 arrived yesterday! :wink:

Still in the box ...un-opened

Planning (should I say plotting?:blush:) my layouts ....

I think orders will be filled very timely

Sussi / G66 told me they are still waiting for the first shipment....strange you have already received yours :)

o_Oo_O

Sussi / G66 told me they are still waiting for the first shipment....strange you have already received yours :)

Sincere apologies for the confusion....my bad ....I'm in the Asia pacific region....still USA though.

I'm sure the FC love is heading to Europe very very soon.

Apologies again...:persevere:

Sincere apologies for the confusion....my bad ....I'm in the Asia pacific region....still USA though.

I'm sure the FC love is heading to Europe very very soon.

Apologies again...:persevere:

No worries I thought you knew something we didn't for a minute lol. Shouldn't be much longer I would of thought. I'm still trying to sell my rack wah to buy the FC6. I thought it might have sold by now hopefully by the time the FC6's come in it would of gone.

Last edited:
Prob going to get the 12.

I got on the waitlist 17/05/18.

Does anyone know when the waitlist actually opened? it was so long ago that i cannot remeber if i was early or late to the party!

anyone got any revised updates from Sussi & Co?...wonder if they have had at all yet...must admit the wait is nagging a little with me now, at xmas I thought feb would be good...& on it goes, oh well just have to suck it up & keep changing scenes on my ipad etc for now, but when an FC12 does turn up at my door,I will possibly be happier than I was as a 6 yr old awaiting my bike at xmas!

anyone got any revised updates from Sussi & Co?...wonder if they have had at all yet...must admit the wait is nagging a little with me now, at xmas I thought feb would be good...& on it goes, oh well just have to suck it up & keep changing scenes on my ipad etc for now, but when an FC12 does turn up at my door,I will possibly be happier than I was as a 6 yr old awaiting my bike at xmas!

Nothing yet for me. Shipment is probably late. Hopefully soon!

Back
Top Bottom