FCs in Europe?

Update from G66 this afternoon I just got in my inbox everyone. First shipment of the FC-6 and FC-12 will start shipping at the beginning of April. They do not know how many units of each they will get. You are able to still decide which model you want when they come in and before they get shipped out.

Great news indeed! After deliberating over getting a 6, then a 12, then two sixes, then a 6 and a 12, I'm going for just a six.

Might need a volunteer to help out with the planned labelling (graphics thingy) solution for the 12 if there are any takers :)

Great news indeed! After deliberating over getting a 6, then a 12, then two sixes, then a 6 and a 12, I'm going for just a six.

Might need a volunteer to help out with the planned labelling (graphics thingy) solution for the 12 if there are any takers :)

Hi Sukh, Hope you are good mate. Yeah same here going with the 6 for now. I have an RJM MMGT22 I'm using currently, but I wanted something with a smaller foot print. I had an issue last year where we did a wedding gig and it was really cramped on stage. The FC6 will be a great solution for that type of gig I think. Hopefully I can get away with using just 6 buttons and trying out the tap and hold functions. Should be fun finding out that's for sure.

I‘m going for an FC-12, what about you?

I'm going for the FC-6 purely because I wanted a slightly smaller pedalboard. I was tempted to get the 12 but I have the MMGT22 so probably wouldn't be worth while for me at the moment. I'll see though I'll probably change my mind knowing me lol.

When did you guys sign up on the wait list? I didn’t sign up before a couple of weeks before it was my turn on the wait list for the III, so I guess I’ll be waiting for, like, 4 evah, evah... (did wait for about six months or so for the III).

When did you guys sign up on the wait list? I didn’t sign up before a couple of weeks before it was my turn on the wait list for the III, so I guess I’ll be waiting for, like, 4 evah, evah... (did wait for about six months or so for the III).

18/05/18 for me.

Back
Top Bottom