FCs in Europe?

he’s speacking about few FC12 units and i don’t think he could speak in the name of Fractal or G66. Sussi wrote me last week that first shipping will arrive in few days, also with FC12.

got an email from them. for me it should be May. So the next shipping because they didn't get enough units

Not much longer now hopefully. I managed to get myself a 2nd EV-1 over the weekend on ebay to use with my incoming FC6 smaller pedalboard setup.

Just received:

Sussi Isler

11:19 (1 minuto fa)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

a me
cleardot.gif

Hi Ettore,
The shipment with your FC-6 should arrive today or tomorrow, so I will get back to you with an order confirmation soon
1f609

Kind Regards

Sussi

Just received:

Sussi Isler

11:19 (1 minuto fa)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

a me
cleardot.gif

Hi Ettore,
The shipment with your FC-6 should arrive today or tomorrow, so I will get back to you with an order confirmation soon
1f609

Kind Regards

Sussi

Nice, nothing for me yet but it's still early lol. I'm glad I ordered an FC6 now especially with the FM3 now announced. I was tempted to get an AX8 or even an HX stomp for some of the smaller gigs I play but not now and I'm glad I waited.

cleardot.gif

Hi Ettore,
1f609

Kind Regards

Sussi

Ciao Ettore,

When did you join the waitlist? This waiting is killing me :D

Back
Top Bottom