1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

WTB FCB1010 With MIDI/Power (one-cable) Mod

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by decreebass, Oct 25, 2018.

1. decreebass

decreebass
    Expand Collapse
    Inspired

Just seeing if anyone out there did the 7-pin MIDI connector mod that eliminates the need for the power cable. Debating if I can do it myself or if I might as well just buy it from someone. It'd be nice to have one fewer power cable to plug in. Thanks!

2. paranoid

paranoid
    Expand Collapse
    Fractal Fanatic

I'm not real bright but I was able to convert the fcb to midi power(some years ago) from watching youtube vids. then I made a midi cable that the power adapter plugs into so there was no chance of the axe fx getting messed up. if I can do it I am sure you can. If not I do have an fcb that I do not use any more( I bought an MFC) that is converted some were in the gear trailer I could sell I guess. the cable I already parted with but could possibly build another.