FCB1010 + UnO, problems with Axe-Fx II

johnnyc

Guys, I dont know what to do.
I followed instructions by Voes for software editing and I think it doesnt work. PC doesnt send data to FCB (used Ripwerx) and doesnt reckognize version of firmware (its new one, 1.0.4?.

Do any of you have simple idea how to programm it? When I did it manually it doesnt work too. I managed to make autoengage on wah work, but thats all. Stompbox mode is dead ...

Maybe you've got some idea what to do? CC given by Voes doesnt work, CC from I/O > Control seems to does not work too (when it is enabled / disabled instead of bypass its cutting whole sound)

What I wanted is:
Stompboxes 6-10 (drive / delay / reverb / (flanger/chorus etc i dont know is it possible I think it was marked by Voes as "mod")/last one can be comp or smthg like that)
1-5 wanted to have preset up/down or scene select (1 - 1/2, 2- 3/4, 3 -5/6, 4-7/8 etc)

What to do?
@voes

Try My Ripwerks File. Should do what you want. You are using the ripwerks software? You get 5 stomps on 6-10 set as Drive, Mult Dly, Dly, Rev, Pich and 5 Scenes on 1-5, plus 19 presets on the up/down switches. Hope this helps

Attachments

• My5Scenes18PTempoStomp261118.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 5
  • My5Scns9Pst5StmpsTempo.pdf
    342.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom