FCB1010+UNO chip+control center

Hi all,

so, I have this 1010, the chip and the software.
And I've been reading all about it on this forum, without nailing it.
So I need your help.

Anybody had any success with scenes AND a switch for the tuner AND tap tempo?

I manage to get scenes working in both regular mode and stompbox mode.
But tuner doesn't work in regular mode, and the leds on scenes gets all messy on stompbox mode.
Tap tempo I haven't solved in either case.

Any good advices out there? There must be more than just me trying to figure out this...

best,
Ken

Hi all,

so, I have this 1010, the chip and the software.
And I've been reading all about it on this forum, without nailing it.
So I need your help.

Anybody had any success with scenes AND a switch for the tuner AND tap tempo?

I manage to get scenes working in both regular mode and stompbox mode.
But tuner doesn't work in regular mode, and the leds on scenes gets all messy on stompbox mode.
Tap tempo I haven't solved in either case.

Any good advices out there? There must be more than just me trying to figure out this...

best,
Ken

Hi Ken, I have the unit working with scene 1 always selected on patch change and scene 2-5 on stomp box mode. I also have TAP tempo working on the patch button. I have reserved button 10 for whatever but this can be used for the TUNER if you want. The SCENE LED's will not change with corresponding changes and no-one has been able to get around that. So you have to remember what scene you are on. I'll try to attach some UNO files for you to pick from. I'm presuming here you are using the UNO chip and Ripwerks!!
Cheers nickxmix

Attachments

• FCB1010 Axe-FX II scenes bottom row.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 47
  • FCB1010 Axe-FX II scenes top row.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Latest FCBsysexScenes.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 34
  • My basic setup w_scenes.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Axe_FX_Stompbox_01.syx
  • FCB1010 Axe-FX example.syx
  • FCB1010 Axe-FX.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 28
  • My basic setup.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 29
Hi Ken, I have the unit working with scene 1 always selected on patch change and scene 2-5 on stomp box mode. I also have TAP tempo working on the patch button. I have reserved button 10 for whatever but this can be used for the TUNER if you want. The SCENE LED's will not change with corresponding changes and no-one has been able to get around that. So you have to remember what scene you are on. I'll try to attach some UNO files for you to pick from. I'm presuming here you are using the UNO chip and Ripwerks!!
Cheers nickxmix

Tnx for your reply, Nick!

I had give up on the FCB1010, cause I had go on the road for a week.
But I'll try your sysex-files when I'm back from tour.

Yes, I have the UNO, using control center, not ripwerx (doesn't work on mac), but that shouldn't make any difference.

But if it is like you say, that the scenes leds are all over the place, I don't think I can use it :-/

Best,
Ken

I have owned the midi mitigater since approx 85 and also various midi solutions boxes plus 5 Yamaha fc' s and have to say, this eprom pkg is the way to go, for a functional turn-key system in a small package/w behringer . . . BRAVO !

p.s. Mr lake butler burned me a personal request for the momentary function, to already have this included , I'm impressed. Just plug it in and go.

Last edited:
I modded my fcb1010 with the lg-fcb, an extra module from the makers of uno. Packs a lot of power, but is still under the new price of a Roland foot controller. With it you can mix any combination normal preset, stomps, momentary switches on any preset page.

I have nice setups with preset 1 scene 1-4 on one row, tap tempo (momentary) tuner & bypass stomps and some extra axe presets on the remaining positions. And a completely different layout on another fcb page. I'm very happy with it!

http://www.lg-fcb.com

I modded my fcb1010 with the lg-fcb, an extra module from the makers of uno. Packs a lot of power, but is still under the new price of a Roland foot controller. With it you can mix any combination normal preset, stomps, momentary switches on any preset page.

I have nice setups with preset 1 scene 1-4 on one row, tap tempo (momentary) tuner & bypass stomps and some extra axe presets on the remaining positions. And a completely different layout on another fcb page. I'm very happy with it!

http://www.lg-fcb.com

I was planning on doing just that... Had an FCB with Uno chip and Control Center, which I really liked.

But after several months of using it that way, I just found the LED display and the proximity of the pedals to be too limiting. So I found a used Gordius LGX-2 instead :)

However I do think for the price the LG-FCB is a great option!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update. Hi Ken and anyone else who may need this setup. I now have 5 Stomp boxes on buttons 6-10 and Scenes 1-5 on the bottom row. Tempo active on Scene1 Button after Preset selection.The Bank up and down buttons select patches 1-18. Your scene change Leds lite up individually as you step on each each scene. This setup works great for me. Use attached file in Ripwerks with UNO chip. To change to next Preset press Bank Up button THEN Scene 1. Preset number is shown on the Display. After this you can use the "1" button for Tempo. You can still go from any other scene back to Scene 1.
Cheers Nick

Attachments

• My5Scenes18PTempoStomp060717.syx
    2.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom