FCB1010 stomp box behavior

Hey. I just got an FCB1010 and I would like switches 6-10 to control my patch switching, and switches 1-5 to toggle individual effects blocks within the patch I have selected. Example: Pressing switch 6 takes me to patch 001 on the axe fx, then I'd like to map switch 1 to toggle the reverb block on/off, and switch 2 to toggle the delay block on/off. Is there a way to do this with the stock FCB1010 or would I need to get the Uno eprom chip?

So far, I've programmed switches 6-10 to be my main patches on the Axe Fx, but I'm having trouble making it so that switches 1-5 control the individual effects blocks. Can anyone link me to a tutorial to do this? Thanks!

UNO works for me too, and gives me exactly the same set up that you are looking for. Are you using Ripwerx to programme it? Tutorial available alongside software download.

You CAN make it with the stock chips.

Select the switch you want use for your pedal, press Down for 2 seconds, then Up, make sure 1 LEds on pedal one is off by holding it until its turn off, then press the pedal 6, when its flash, press Up, set midi CC number, and after that value ( pedal 6 must be a 127 value) and same thing for pedal 7 with a value of 0.

That will set the pedal to be a midi CC only send and it will work for pedal switching

Back
Top Bottom