FCB1010 HELP

andyp13

Power User
Could someone please help me out here. I bought the FCB1010 and though it was advertised as having the Eprom upgrade it doesnt. So does this mean without the Eprom its useless? All I can do is go from one preset to the next - thats it?
I have ordered the UnO chip as the Eprom is not available in the UK?
Will the FBC1010 work with the III once I get this? or is this not a good upgrade?
Has anyone managed to get the 1010 to work with an Axe without the upgrade and if so how?
I was hoping (and led to beleive) that the 1010 could send out messages on different MIDI channels but it appears that it is not capable of this which is a major blow.
Im fed up with looking at my III and not being able to gig with it ..... Any help or advice please.

The fcb will do many things in stock form, but it will involve some midi programing. I do not have a III, but before I got an mfc I used a fcb to change scenes, stomp box, tuner on of, and preset change with my axe fx II. There are many youtube vids and posts on this forum that discuss fcb programing.

I have the Fcb1010 with the Eureka 3.2 chip and it works well with the III. However, I have an issue with it not being able to change presets. However, it did everything else perfectly. So I reset the axe fx III and the presets worked! However, the scene selection stopped working???

Back
Top Bottom