FCB1010 help

Brues

Inspired
I have this midi pedal with the EurekaProm 3. I got. the scene changes to work by setting the MIDI/Remote-Other-Scene Select to 34. So I can change scenes but nothing is working in effects mode. Anyone know how to get this to work?

I have this midi pedal with the EurekaProm 3. I got. the scene changes to work by setting the MIDI/Remote-Other-Scene Select to 34. So I can change scenes but nothing is working in effects mode. Anyone know how to get this to work?
did you set up CC numbers in the other menus in the Setup MIDI menu?

is it under the MIDI/Remote-Channel settings? I tried that, for example Chorus 1 - 41. That doesn't seem to work

is it under the MIDI/Remote-Channel settings? I tried that, for example Chorus 1 - 41. That doesn't seem to work
have you setup a switch on the FCB to send "41" values of 0 and 127 (off and on)? also be sure you didn't setup "Channel" switching on the Axe Midi menu; you want to setup Bypass/Engage.

have you setup a switch on the FCB to send "41" values of 0 and 127 (off and on)? also be sure you didn't setup "Channel" switching on the Axe Midi menu; you want to setup Bypass/Engage.

Yeah Chris I guess that is what i did. I need to find the Bypass/Engage settings

Yeah Chris I guess that is what i did. I need to find the Bypass/Engage settings
i think it's on the page before the Channel settings. it's on the long list of all the blocks that isn't the Channel settings.

Go into your Axe FXIII and set all the cc numbers for all the effects the same as they are in the Axe FXII, then the EurekaProm will work fine. If you don't know what they are, they are in the Axe FXII manual. That's all I had to do for mine to work with the Axe FXIII.

I'm going t assume this same technique/application will work for my Art X-15 pedals?
To answer about scene toggle, I saw in the manual where you can assign cc numbers for just about anything. However remember if you set one of the buttons in stomp mode, you may want to label it and use one you won't miss.

I suspect that you may also run into an issue with 2-way communication on Axe III in effects mode. EurekaProm version 3.1 was missing the correct device number id for the XL when it first came out, but it was fixed in version 3.2 after I reported the problem to EurekaSound. Each Axe Fx model has a different number, and I imagine that the id for the Axe III will have to be added to the next update to the EurekaProm for all functions to work correctly.

I'm going t assume this same technique/application will work for my Art X-15 pedals?
To answer about scene toggle, I saw in the manual where you can assign cc numbers for just about anything. However remember if you set one of the buttons in stomp mode, you may want to label it and use one you won't miss.
Follow Up:
I copied my CC numbers from the AXE FX II and my ART X-15, (a very old workhorse) is working flawlessly for channel changing, stomp box mode for bypassing effects, etc, volume and WAH. So I'm sure other midi controllers can be programmed fairly easy. However since there are so may features on the III, there is no way to get them all to work on the controller. So I concentrated on what I mostly use.

I suspect that you may also run into an issue with 2-way communication on Axe III in effects mode. EurekaProm version 3.1 was missing the correct device number id for the XL when it first came out, but it was fixed in version 3.2 after I reported the problem to EurekaSound. Each Axe Fx model has a different number, and I imagine that the id for the Axe III will have to be added to the next update to the EurekaProm for all functions to work correctly.
can't speak for other controllers, but I use 2 midi cables to connect ins and outs on the controller and AXE. This way my lights work correctly on the controller.

Each Axe Fx model has a different number, and I imagine that the id for the Axe III will have to be added to the next update to the EurekaProm for all functions to work correctly.

They said they are working on that now. I actually got the 3.2 working pretty well as it is with the Axe FXIII. Scenes, presets, effects mode, looper, etc.

Back
Top Bottom