FCB1010 file I use with my Axe FX II here!

spikey

Experienced
I do have the uno chip installed in my FCB1010...

I set it up so that I have the top row of buttons changing the scenes, and the bottom row changes the patches.

The up down changes the banks.

And finally Pedal A changes the volume, and B does the wah (or what ever u set up)...

I used #11 for External Control 1, and #7 for External control 2 inside the Axe FXII IO "Ctrl" tab...

I used FCB Uno Control Center software to progam the FCB1010 on my Mac... LG-FCB

The file can be downloaded at Entertainment - Home Page on bottom of page...

Hope this helps!!! :D

Thank you for this . I believe I installed the uno chip many moons ago. I now need to pull the fcb1010 out of the garage and check it out.

Nice! I actually just ordered one of these! Your setup sounds exactly how I would like to set, mine up. Thanks for saving me a whole bunch of time.

Wow! I didn't know you could use the FCB1010 to change scenes. Are you happy with the FCB1010? Is there anything you wish it would do that it can't? It's so crazy inexpensive! I think I may get one.

I had one. They are great if you are willing to spend a little time learning to set it up.

Its no MFC-101, but it works good for me.. ; )

And yes the scenes are indeed usable on the top 5 buttons of the FCB1010.

Its relatively cheap on Ebay, and the uno chip isn't much either iirc.

Glad I could help!

I've got my bottom row switching scenes and top row for a few things such as tuner and boost, but I'm thinking about taking a look at this setup too.
Thanks for sharing

Hey! how do I get this file down on my fcb1010? And have you attatched tuner + tap tempo? If not, how do you do that?

BTW I have the same settings (did the stepdance), but I could only set it to 3 scenes. 8 and 9 couldn't do it.

I rely heavily on the looper. Would it be possible to set up the bottom row for scenes and the top row for looper controls and other effects? Of course I'm assuming all of this would require the UNO chip.

I'd love to get a MFC-101 but the availability just isn't there. I'm kinda tired of wait lists that go on forever.

Really can't imagine myself using FCB1010 without the UnO eprom because the stompbox feature is what I bought it for. I'm using the upper row for changing the patches with tempo tap and the lower row for effect stompboxes.

I got a really interesting idea yesterday of using bank 0 upper row for scene changing ONLY. One would then have the upper row changing from scene 1-5 while you're staying on the same patch PLUS you have 5 extra stompbox buttons to play with on the lower row. So if you want to use scenes on your preset, you just have to change to bank 0. Sounds really good in theory, just have to test it first. I'll post the results here if you want. Anyone else come up with this yet?

I rely heavily on the looper. Would it be possible to set up the bottom row for scenes and the top row for looper controls and other effects? Of course I'm assuming all of this would require the UNO chip.

I'd love to get a MFC-101 but the availability just isn't there. I'm kinda tired of wait lists that go on forever.

Actually, you can do it exactly like this with UnO chip using the method I just posted. Just order the UnO chip, no waitlists ;)

Last edited:
I'm really excited about this. I have a ground control pro, and it seems like setting it up for scenes requires an act of congress. I was trying to find an option that wouldn't cost be $800 and require a year on a wait list. I think I'll be placing an order for a FCB1010 soon as well as an UNO chip

Hey! how do I get this file down on my fcb1010? And have you attatched tuner + tap tempo? If not, how do you do that?

BTW I have the same settings (did the stepdance), but I could only set it to 3 scenes. 8 and 9 couldn't do it.

I did 5 scenes with the file, all on the top row.
I used a midisport 4x4 and the FCB control center software for the MAC. I think they have a pc version too... And there are many other midi interfaces that would work. You need to midi in, and out of the FCB1010 into the midi interface to program it. Then just use the midi out of the FCB into th FX II. I have not tried to program the FCB1010 for tuner or tap tempo yet, but I'm betting it's not that hard to set up....

Last edited:
Yea this is for the FCB1010 Jakob, So I doubt the file would work with any other interface. I have had no luck with using other software for my mac so thats why I went with FCB Uno Control Center. Links above...

Yea this is for the FCB1010 Jakob, So I doubt the file would work with any other interface. I have had no luck with using other software for my mac so thats why I went with FCB Uno Control Center. Links above...

Hi Spikey. Is this still the config you use or have you updated it further? Hoping to try it out tomorrow. Thanks for this.

try this post for fcb http://forum.fractalaudio.com/other-midi-controllers/61417-fcb1010-help-no-mod-no-chip.html You can set that up with out aftermarket chip. the fcb is very programmable by its self if you only use it to send to the axe and not rec. the uno really only gains you active switch lights. if you can remember what scene or patch you are on its not nesassary

So I started off with Spikey's file but tweaked it so that the stomps are on lower row, set them to momentary for scenes so that they'd not stay lit as I found them staying lit a bit confusing. Rather see no light that many out of sync. Had to tweak to get them to reset to scene 1 on preset change.

Just wanted to say thanks for this! I just got a used Uno Chipped FCB1010 and set it up using your settings and the FCB Control center. I don't seem to have as many options as I should for programing the unit like I've seen online. Maybe its because I have the mac version of control center?

zerolight . How'd you end up doing it so the scene lights didn't stay on that confused me as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom