FCB1010 expression pedal programming

Crucified

Inspired
I'm looking for a step by step on this so i can have one as a volume and one as a wah. If someone can point me to this or just give me the step by step, i'd be pretty happy. I don't have much to offer other than maybe a sweet heavy, high gain patch that seems to be working really well for me.

do you know if those directions work without uno? i have the regular eprom in it and have no plans to change it.

edit: also, thanks either way!

You can't do the stomp box stuff without the uno, but the preset section still works similarly. You should be able to just set up the CC numbers in the Editor for the expression pedals and then let the AXE FX learn them. I am doing the same thing with my setup. I will have a WAH on the left and Volume on the right. Of course all I've done so far is program the FCB1010. I don't have my Ultra yet. I have been using the pedals with my G Major and it works pretty much the same way.

P.S.: If you like the stomp box features, you really ought to get the UNO chip. I think it only costs about $10 and it was really easy to install.

Back
Top Bottom