FCB w/ UNO & Ripwerx- can't get stombox mode to work

Hey guys-

I'm following this tutorial: http://www.voes.be/fcb1010/pdf/fcb1010 programming with ripwerx software.pdf

to get my FCB w/ uno to run in stompbox mode.

Program changes are working fine, but on switches 6-10, I'm sending CC's associated to delay, but the effect isn't bypassing/engaging.

Any ideas what i could be doing wrong?

FWIW I bought the associated Uno software that he sells and used that (MIDI IN/OUT connected to computer via SEPARATE audio / midi interface, not the II) when I set mine up. It gives a great visual representation of the FCB and you have to DUMP the FCB configuration, create a new one and UPLOAD it back into the FCB. But it's really useful and makes things much easier (IMHO) ~$15 well spent.

Hey guys-

I'm following this tutorial: http://www.voes.be/fcb1010/pdf/fcb1010 programming with ripwerx software.pdf

to get my FCB w/ uno to run in stompbox mode.

Program changes are working fine, but on switches 6-10, I'm sending CC's associated to delay, but the effect isn't bypassing/engaging.

Any ideas what i could be doing wrong?
There are quite a few things to do when programming this.
Voes's tutorial is an example. You have to program the Axe-FX to respond to those commands. Those the midi-in light on the Axe-FX light up when stomping? Are you sure you connected the cable correctly (only need one: from FCB-out to Axe in)? If you watch the midi window in Ripwerx, what does it say the fcb sends when you press a stomp?

You can post the .syx file with your programming here and we can look at it.

This is a setup did of a fcb1010 uno 1.0.3 via ripwerx for a friend. You can download it here and maybe that will assist with your config.

Pls RTFM :
"...
5. How to initialize stompbox mode :
Switch off the board, and keep the 1 and 10 keys pressed while switching on again. After the display turns off completely, release the 2 switches. The display will stay off for a few more seconds, then countdown from 9 to 0 starts, and the board is ready to use in stompbox mode.
..."
Then it will work, even with Ripwerx

Back
Top Bottom