fcb 1010 help please

Hi there, I just bought Behringer fcb 1010, the problem is that I can not get the expression pedals to work for either volume and wah. I have read heaps of stuff about setting it up but still wont work. The presets work and the axe's midi in light at times flashes when I push the pedals down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if you've already tried this, but press the I/O button on the front panel and go to the CTRL page. Scoll down to the OUT VOLUME 1 field and press the ENTER button to go into LEARN mode. Now rock the pedal you would like to use for volume. The field will change to the number for this controller (unless the default is already the same number). To set up for wah, on the same screen, scroll down to EXT CTRL 1, press ENTER, then rock the other pedal to assign this pedal to a controller.

Your volume pedal should work now, but you will still have to setup wah parameters for the preset where you are using a wah, including the use of EXT CTRL 1 as the controller for the wah.

Pretty much what tgorycki said ,got this from someone here on the forums :How to set up a WAH with the FCB 1010 and Axe Fx:

First check to see if the FCB is programmed and ready.
When you move the expression pedal on the FCB 1010, two things should be happening:
1. The MIDI IN on the Axe Fx should light up (indicating the Axe Fx is receiving a midi signal).
2. The display on the FCB should change from 0-127.
If these two things are happening, then do this:

On the Axe, press I/O and PAGE over to the CTRL page.
Scroll down to EXTERNAL 1 and press ENTER.
Now move your expression pedal from 0-127.
Scroll down to EXTERNAL 2 and press ENTER.
Now move the other expression pedal from 0-127.
Press the RECALL button.

In a WAHWAH effect block, go to FREQ and press ENTER.
Set SOURCE to EXTRN 1.

Play VooDoo Chile.

the FCB and axe need to be on the same midi channel
if the axe is your only midi device you can do this:

on the axe fx:
press I/O
page over to the midi page
set the "midi channel" to "omni"

now try "learning mode"

Back
Top Bottom