FCB-1010-editor with AXE-II

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
Did anyone try connecting midi in ,and -out to Behringer FCB 1010 , through the AXE-II interface.
I´m getting wrong message length . Should be 2352 (bits or Bytes )I don´t know wich.
Unable to get patchdump .

I also notice the axe is sending sysex id all day long. I have to turn off
"send realtime sysex" .

If you are not using the mfc101, real time sysex should be set to none (or tuner if you have a foot controller that can interpret the tuner info).
It sends tempo info out in sysex for the mfc.

Cliff stated somewhere else if the midi message exceeds the midi buffers in the axe-fx it can truncates the midi message. He stated that the Axe-fx II is not designed to send long messages though the interface.

I just went through this about a week ago as well. It just isn't going to work with Ripwerx like that...so far. I thiink that Cliff brought up the buffer thing to me.

But I was just thinking tbat if it's a buffer issue maybe routing it through something like MIDI-OX and slowing it down a bit might help. As it stands right now I'm sending the output of the FCB1010 into the AxeFXII and have the output of my soundcard's MIDI interface feeding the input of the FCB1010. I can't get a dump from the foot controller, but I can send them to it with no problem. I just have to make sure that I always save a copy to my PC and edit that and just send it afterwards.

I'm kind of tossed up between grabbing another MidiSport 2x2 because it can do thru with no problems or get one of those MIDI Solutions thru boxes.

Back
Top Bottom