FC6 possible bugs

Hooligan

Inspired
FC6 Possible bugs

When revealing hold functions: screens 1,2,3 flicker when no hold function is assigned to those switches. 4,5,6 do not do this.

In MLM page 2, hold functions do not work on switches 1,2,4,5,6 unless there is also a hold function assigned to them on MLM page 1. Switch 3 (MLM pg2) works as expected, but only if "MLM Switch Combo" is enabled in FC Config. If Switch Combo is disabled, then Switch 3 (MLM pg2) exhibits the same reliant behavior as the others: hold function only works if Switch 3 also has a hold function assigned in MLM page 1.

Suggestion/Wish: Ability to assign MLM pg 2 directly to any Tap or Hold switch.

When revealing hold functions: screens 1,2,3 flicker when no hold function is assigned to those switches. 4,5,6 do not do this.
I cannot reproduce this. Can you send me your "System + Global Blocks + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot, please?

In MLM page 2, hold functions do not work on switches 1,2,4,5,6 unless there is also a hold function assigned to them on MLM page 1.
Confirmed as a bug. I'll get a fix in to the next release of the Axe-Fx III firmware.

I cannot reproduce this. Can you send me your "System + Global Blocks + FC" backup from Fractal-Bot, please?

Confirmed as a bug. I'll get a fix in to the next release of the Axe-Fx III firmware.

Thank you Bryant. Turns out that the "flickering" behavior is different than first reported:

With Reveal Hold assigned to FS1 (Hold Function), no screens flicker.
RH @ FS2= screen 1 flickers
RH @ FS3 = 1&2 flicker
RH @ FS4= 1,2&3 flicker
RH @ FS5= 1,2,3& 4 flicker
RH @ FS6 = 1,2,3,4& 5 flicker

When RH is assigned to any switch’s Tap Function, all screens flicker.

Here is a video of the behavior:

And here is the backup file:

Attachments

• 190403-092135-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom