FC6/12 "Save" function?

Surefire641

Using various different controllers with my AXE II's, I always had the SAVE PRESET command set-up, i.e. a MIDI CC volume increase (cc35) followed immediately by a volume decrease (cc36) which effectively saved the current status of my preset in the Axe. Mostly I used this to save which scene I was on.

With the Axe III and my FC12, the only way I can figure out to do this is via the Utility command to Increase/Decrease volume which then saves the status. The problem is I don't actually want to change the volume of the amp block (zero isn't an interval option) and can't figure out how to make one switch send both commands. Has anyone figured out a workaround for this?

Using various different controllers with my AXE II's, I always had the SAVE PRESET command set-up, i.e. a MIDI CC volume increase (cc35) followed immediately by a volume decrease (cc36) which effectively saved the current status of my preset in the Axe. Mostly I used this to save which scene I was on.

With the Axe III and my FC12, the only way I can figure out to do this is via the Utility command to Increase/Decrease volume which then saves the status. The problem is I don't actually want to change the volume of the amp block (zero isn't an interval option) and can't figure out how to make one switch send both commands. Has anyone figured out a workaround for this?
"Zero" isn't an interval option, but "-1" is.

If you want to do it with one footswitch, set the Tap function to +1, and set the Hold function to -1.

Thanks. I guess a [WISH] for me would be for a 0 option so it can just be used as a SAVE without having to press, then press and hold.

Back
Top Bottom