FC12 timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FC products are expected to begin shipping this fall. Originally, we intended to have them in the store this past spring but there have been delays. One of the challenges has been a global shortage of the parts required to build electronics. One thing worth mentioning is that we're used the longer timeline to make an even better product. Trust me, we want to be selling just as much as you want to be buying them.

To be added to the FC Series Controllers Wait List, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject “Wait List Request – FC”.

If you specifically want either the FC-6 OR the FC-12, or want more than one, please include this in the body of your email so we can consider these details.

PS: The shortage isn't only affecting Fractal Audio... it's a bigger issue. For example:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cant-f...-a-part-barely-bigger-than-a-speck-1530282882

Last edited:
The FC products are expected to begin shipping this fall. Originally, we intended to have them in the store this past spring but there have been delays. One of the challenges has been a global shortage of the parts required to build electronics. On thing worth mentioning is that we're used the longer timeline to make an even better product. Trust me, we want to be selling just as much as you want to be buying them.

To be added to the FC Series Controllers Wait List, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject “Wait List Request – FC”.

If you specifically want either the FC-6 OR the FC-12, or want more than one, please include this in the body of your email so we can consider these details.

PS: The shortage isn't only affecting Fractal Audio... it's a bigger issue. For example:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cant-f...-a-part-barely-bigger-than-a-speck-1530282882

Thanks AdminM@.

For those who don’t have a WSJ subscription, I found this a little enlightening.

https://www.ttiinc.com/content/ttii...ye/categories/passives/me-zogbi-20180302.html

Thank You for the update! At least we know now for certain.

The work is appreciated and it will be a great product when it is ready and done!

Looking forward to it!

The FC products are expected to begin shipping this fall. Originally, we intended to have them in the store this past spring but there have been delays. One of the challenges has been a global shortage of the parts required to build electronics. On thing worth mentioning is that we're used the longer timeline to make an even better product. Trust me, we want to be selling just as much as you want to be buying them.

Are you able to mention any of the things you've done to make it better?

@Admin M@ have any of the FC Features been announced? Will it have a Set List and Song mode?

Also, I currently use a FAMC Liquid Foot+ (LF+) MFC and they have a function where you can assign a foot switch to scroll up or down through the list of song presets, so I list all my presets in order of the song sections and just have to step on 1 foot switch for the entire song and never have to remember what preset foot switch to step on. I assign a second foot switch to scroll down, just in case I accidentally step on the scroll up foot switch too many times. Will the FC or Axe-Fx III have this feature?

On thing worth mentioning is that we're used the longer timeline to make an even better product. Trust me, we want to be selling just as much as you want to be buying them.

Holds true for me, and why I maintain that I’m patient for the FAS FC. I was happy to hear autumn. It’s a date that permits me to confidently plan. A third-party work-around (and yes I’m sure it’s wonderful with the essentials) is not logical for me. I’m buying an FC12 soon enough, and cannot justify a redundant expense. Thanks very much for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom