FC-12: Add More Custom Label Options for the Mini-Display Label

mglemley

It would be helpful to add the ability to choose between multiple custom label options (i.e.CUSTOM 1, CUSTOM 2, etc.) for the FC mini-display. With this wish, it would be easy to visualize channel switching (with custom labels) between scenes. As far as I understand, there is currently no way to switch the mini-display label between more than one custom label per amp block.

are you asking specifically for different labels for Channel switches?

if you had "multiple" custom labels, how would the FC determine when to switch to another one?

Yes, I would like to have different labels for channel switches, which I utilize per scene. So, a scene change would prompt the FC to switch to a different custom label.

So, a scene change would prompt the FC to switch to a different custom label.
for a channel switch specifically to change, right?

if so, the wish is for Channels to be named. "more custom label options" isn't really saying that. best to be clear for wishes so they add the right thing.

I see your point. I guess I was trying to suggest using the existing framework to implement my wish, but it isn't the most direct solution.

To clarify: I wish for the ability to custom-name channels.

To clarify: I wish for the ability to custom-name channels.

That's a good wish. And not a new one. :)

This could go hand-in-hand with named channels.

In a Channel Library, for example, you could name Channel B of your Phaser block as "Perfect Script 90," and the Channel Library could save the file as "Phaser - Perfect Script 90.blk."

It would be really great and intuitive when utilizing. Instead of channel A on Amps, it could be Clean Channel or Crystal or whatever. Same s for Delay and Reverb and the such.

Would it not be great if you could name the channels instead of ABCD?

Back
Top Bottom