FC with another midi foot controller?

Pagzy

Hi everyone,

Can you still use the 'midi in' of the Axe FX III for another controller, (e.g. MFC-101, RJM, Soleman), while you are using a FC-12 via FASLINK II?

Just curious because as far as I tell, the FC-12/Axe FX III can't send custom midi messages... or can it??

Cheers
Paul

Hi everyone,

Can you still use the 'midi in' of the Axe FX III for another controller, (e.g. MFC-101, RJM, Soleman), while you are using a FC-12 via FASLINK II?

Just curious because as far as I tell, the FC-12/Axe FX III can't send custom midi messages... or can it??

Cheers
Paul
the FC currently can use the Control Switches to send some MIDI commands out of the MIDI Out port on the Axe3. this is set on a menu in the FC Controllers settings.

yes you can also use the MIDI In port with anything else, including another foot controller.

Yeah I knew the FC/Axe3 could send PC and CC messages, but don't think it can send custom midi messages in hex format... one for the wishlist?

Thanks for the quick reply guys!

Yeah I knew the FC/Axe3 could send PC and CC messages, but don't think it can send custom midi messages in hex format... one for the wishlist?

Thanks for the quick reply guys!
Right. You can’t hex-edit custom MIDI messages.

Using FC6 with MFC mk1 for the time being until my FC12 invite. Home user only, but the thought of having both 6 and 12 together seems a no-brainer (although the MFC works fine as a preset and Scene up/down and IAs for most FXs).

Just wished that the FC6 came with an XLR cable and the axe could power a FC6 and 12 daisy-chained.

Back
Top Bottom