FC Waitlist: Now serving June 26, 11:03 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
All,

Be assured that the FC Waitlist order is strictly chronological, without any chance of errors. It is created by responding to actual emails sorted by date received.

If you see someone claiming to have made a request after you and receiving an invitation before you, then you or they have the facts wrong. The most likely explanation is that they sent more than one request, or that they "bundled" their request into another email ("by the way, can you also add me to the FC list?"). It is also possible that your own invitation ended up in your junk mail, but this is rare.

Please consider that in the earliest days of the Axe-Fx III waitlist, we received a number of requests like the following, pasted here: "Please add me to the Axe-Fx III waitlist and add me to the FC waitlist as soon as there is one," or, "FC12 waitlist is not opened but I would appreciate if you could add me when it does." Soon we had a waitlist for a waitlist. I recognize that there are those of you who would say that a strict, "letter of the law" ruling should have had us DELETE messages like those above, but that is not the Fractal Audio way. When it is, we'll start wearing suits to work, shut down the forum, and put up a "suggestion box" which leads to a trash can.

Please be patient with the understanding that you will all receive your invitations in time.

I value your complaints, because they help us improve, but misinformation just gets in everyone's way. I am therefore shutting down the public "Invite" thread in exchange for the following post which I will update from time to time.

See the thread title for "Now Serving" updates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom