Wish FC toggle option for views and layouts.

joshriggsFM3

Inspired
It would be great to set switches to be able to +/- views regardless of layout. I really don't like holding to go to the next or previous view, and would prefer a page up / down option using an external footswitch. I realize I can program this feature within a single layout, but being able to do it for all layouts would be so much better.

Also, a views and layouts toggle option would be great. Yes, I can do a +/- option and set the min and max values as the two I want to toggle between, but only works on consecutively numbered views or layouts.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Derp. I realized I was wrong, and setting a stand-in switch to change views will work regardless of the layout you're on. I changed the thread subject, and still think it would be great to be able to set a switch to toggle between 2 views or layouts.

Layout toggle is already possible, when switching between consecutive layouts. Set a switch to Layout > Inc/Dec and set Upper Limit to one number higher than Lower Limit.

You can toggle between any two layouts by assigning opposing layout select actions to the same switch in the two desired layouts. For example, assign switch 1 in layout 1 to select layout 3, then assign switch 1 in layout 3 to select layout 1. The same switch in both layouts will then take you back to the other layout and act like a toggle.

Layout toggle is already possible, when switching between consecutive layouts. Set a switch to Layout > Inc/Dec and set Upper Limit to one number higher than Lower Limit.
That only works if the two layouts are in consecutive order next to each other.

Back
Top Bottom