FC: Setlist?

@Admin M@ recently addressed this request:

Where was this posted? Better yet, is there a location where everyone can view the road map for all Fractal Audio devices? It could really help people to know these things will be implemented at some point and also help eliminate repeated posts asking about it. Just my two cents. :)

Where was this posted? Better yet, is there a location where everyone can view the road map for all Fractal Audio devices? It could really help people to know these things will be implemented at some point and also help eliminate repeated posts asking about it. Just my two cents. :)
I seriously doubt they would ever share that...

If you click on the little arrow in the quote it will take you to the post that was quoted.

I agree with @unix-guy. Would surprise me if they released their full product roadmap.

Click on the circled up-arrow in the quote, and it’ll take you to the post that’s being quoted.

Thanks, no wonder I missed this - it was on an unrelated post about availability. That's the only reason why I suggested a location to view upcoming updates on the roadmap - otherwise there will be repeated posts asking the same questions over and over.

That's the only reason why I suggested a location to view upcoming updates on the roadmap - otherwise there will be repeated posts asking the same questions over and over.
There will always be the same questions posted over and over, with or without a roadmap. :)

Fractal is a quick, agile operation. The roadmap is fluid. Make one change to it, and brace yourself for the barrage of questions asking why.

Moving preset is not the solution for a set list, for someone who uses more than a preset for a song.
I have all the Pink Floyd catalogue in my Axe Fx divided by Year and Albums.
The set-list function was so useful and clever that I’m still struggling sometimes.
as I said, would be amazing being able to have a set-list mode with not only PRESET, but also SCENES Of a certain preset.
that would make the AXE FX 3 the PERFECT DEVICE. THE ULTIMATE Tool. Please CLIFF !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom