FC Series Controllers Waitlist

Ok, finally I’ve got my invitation email this week and ordered yesterday. Now, just waiting for my FC-12!

I signed up to the waiting list on Nov 21, 2018.

Cheers,
Rob
Wait... I thought the list was on July 5th 2018 for the FCs. What was the invitation to order that you got for?

Hmmm. Are you sure it was for either the FC-6 or the FC-12? I got an invitation to buy an FC-6 only on March 8th but decided to pass and wait for the 12.

I signed up for the waitlist for the FC-12 on July 23rd, 2018 and I have not gotten an invitation to buy one as of yet. How were you able to jump the line?

Hi,

@Steve South and @Azael Montejo., first of all, my deep apologies. The November date was a follow up, and not the date that I entered the waiting list. The right date was June 18, 2018 9:45AM. Sorry for that.

Regarding either model, yes, I could pick the model that I wanted. here is the email body text:

Hello,

The FC-6 & FC-12 Foot Controllers are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP.
The links below take you to the pages where you can order the units in the US or Canada.

This invitation allows you to purchase TWO units in total. Those units may be either FC-12 or FC-6, your choice...

Again, my apologies.

Cheers,
Rob

Hi,

@Steve South and @Azael Montejo., first of all, my deep apologies. The November date was a follow up, and not the date that I entered the waiting list. The right date was June 18, 2018 9:45AM. Sorry for that.

Regarding either model, yes, I could pick the model that I wanted. here is the email body text:

Hello,

The FC-6 & FC-12 Foot Controllers are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP.
The links below take you to the pages where you can order the units in the US or Canada.

This invitation allows you to purchase TWO units in total. Those units may be either FC-12 or FC-6, your choice...

Again, my apologies.

Cheers,
Rob

AH! Now that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. There's really no need for an apology, though.

It's creeping closer to my 7/23 date.

Well that’s interesting usually you will get an e-mail with the date and time for your confirmation request.

I also have not received a confirmation email after a second try. I did get one for the FM3. I'll email the sales link.

Last edited:
I signed up Nov 2018 and just received my F12 invited !!!YAY! Hang in there guys , patients is the key. Notice you can choose F6 or F12 . but you get to choose.

Do US orders get fulfilled first as I've been on the list since Nov 5th (in europe)for FC-12 and still no sign. Definitely on the list according to Sussi (at G66).

Each market has its own list and its own supply. The first production run of units went to the USA. Now, more and more units are going to international dealers. July will bring many units to Europe.

Back
Top Bottom