FC Series Controllers Waitlist

RiffMagnetic, Happy for you, but if you were on the waitlist way back in May, I'm sure I won;t be getting mine anytime soon!! BUMMER

I didn;t get my Axe FX II until December and put my name on the wait list then ! Wow I'm jealous !
Dude, you are so screwed!

Received confirm 5/17/18 at 19:07 ET
Received order invite 2/25/19, 12:35 ET
Ordered on 2/27/19 - Delivery tomorrow!

Yeah, I made the mistake of not putting myself on the waitlist when I got my III. For some reason, it never occurred to me. It gets here when it gets here. I've barely cracked the surface of what the III can do anyway.

Yeah, I made the mistake of not putting myself on the waitlist when I got my III. For some reason, it never occurred to me. It gets here when it gets here. I've barely cracked the surface of what the III can do anyway.
Yeah I know what yea mean
I didn’t get on the wait list until September 23.

I've been following the threads on this waitlist and don't want to add to the frustration. I made the mistake of not joining the waitlist until very recently as I assumed it would be cleared up by the time I wanted to place an order. I appreciate there's a worldwide component shortage that is contributing to delays. Nothing Fractal Audio can do about that! Of course they would rather make sales than make people wait and become frustrated! So I'm not complaining, but I do have one question. The website states:

"We expect to clear the waitlist and begin accepting open orders during Q1 2019."

I'm just curious if that's a new comment and that it will indeed be cleared up soon, or was that posted quite some time ago and is no longer accurate?

Cheers!

I've been following the threads on this waitlist and don't want to add to the frustration. I made the mistake of not joining the waitlist until very recently as I assumed it would be cleared up by the time I wanted to place an order. I appreciate there's a worldwide component shortage that is contributing to delays. Nothing Fractal Audio can do about that! Of course they would rather make sales than make people wait and become frustrated! So I'm not complaining, but I do have one question. The website states:

"We expect to clear the waitlist and begin accepting open orders during Q1 2019."

I'm just curious if that's a new comment and that it will indeed be cleared up soon, or was that posted quite some time ago and is no longer accurate?

Cheers!
good post. It would certainly be nice to know if that Q1 2019 guesstimate is still accurate or not.

Back
Top Bottom