FC Series Controllers Waitlist

Point taken ... didn't mean to come off negatively. I don't much time on this or any other forums, so when I didn't see a manual after an admittedly quick search, I emailed fractal support.... looks like I have some reading to do...thanks REDD and others for the heads up.

The great news is that it is on its way to you! Mine is due to show up today as well. Enjoy!

Not to be a tease... But you guys are going to LOVE this thing!

I created a full FC-12 custom performance layout in about 30 minutes that does everything I was doing with my MFC + Axe Fx II.

The mini LCDs are very clear and easy to read.

I was surprised by the "heft" of the FC-12. It's substantial... In a good way.

RiffMagnetic, Happy for you, but if you were on the waitlist way back in May, I'm sure I won;t be getting mine anytime soon!! BUMMER

I didn;t get my Axe FX II until December and put my name on the wait list then ! Wow I'm jealous !

Not to be a tease... But you guys are going to LOVE this thing!

I created a full FC-12 custom performance layout in about 30 minutes that does everything I was doing with my MFC + Axe Fx II.

The mini LCDs are very clear and easy to read.

I was surprised by the "heft" of the FC-12. It's substantial... In a good way.
How awesome glad that you’re sharing that information about the new FC12. It will be a while for me but that’s ok. Looking forward to hearing more about it. Thanks for sharing :)

Bought a 6 and a 12. Tried the 6 first, very cool! Then on to the 12 and haven't looked back, totally awesome and really easy to set up. I was considering keeping the 6 too but I really don't need it. Bye bye FC6, back to Fractal tomorrow. Truly awesome controllers!

Bought a 6 and a 12. Tried the 6 first, very cool! Then on to the 12 and haven't looked back, totally awesome and really easy to set up. I was considering keeping the 6 too but I really don't need it. Bye bye FC6, back to Fractal tomorrow. Truly awesome controllers!
Can you first daisy chain the two and report back?

Can you first daisy chain the two and report back?
Sorry, all boxed up for shipping. Not sure what you'd want to know though, it could be setup anyway you can imagine. My downside to doing that is the amount of space it takes up on the floor in front of me and also the fact I'd have to run power to one of them.

The 12 is extremely versatile. Easy to setup and easy to navigate. Personally didn't see a need for one of each (at the same time). Maybe you do and if you don't want both right off the bat, get the 12, it may just surprise you!

Sorry, all boxed up for shipping. Not sure what you'd want to know though, it could be setup anyway you can imagine. My downside to doing that is the amount of space it takes up on the floor in front of me and also the fact I'd have to run power to one of them.

The 12 is extremely versatile. Easy to setup and easy to navigate. Personally didn't see a need for one of each (at the same time). Maybe you do and if you don't want both right off the bat, get the 12, it may just surprise you!
Yep I am so looking forward to the FC12! But I know I have to wait and I’m not sweating it because we’re living in our driveway after Hurricane Michael wrecked our house so when ever they get to me I’m good. But still love hearing about the new FC’s :)

Back
Top Bottom