FC Series Controllers Waitlist

Crap - even when I have a web page watch, I still miss the Fractal gear announcement.2:00 am - May 18. Not complaining, just disappointed. Really enjoying the AXE3 and Axe-edit beta. Great work guys.
I hear ya!
I swear I checked this morning!
Hope the rollout is faster than the III

+1 been watching several times a day for the waitlist, looked yesterday morning before going to work at 8am and missed it I guess. Checked when I got home at 5pm and there it was posted at 7:57 am.

For some reason it took over 5 hrs to get a confirmation email for my first request.
But it had the correct time stamp (a couple minutes after I sent request).
Just a standard GMail account, don't know why it took so long. It wasn't in the Spam folder.

Crap - even when I have a web page watch, I still miss the Fractal gear announcement.2:00 am - May 18. Not complaining, just disappointed. Really enjoying the AXE3 and Axe-edit beta. Great work guys.
Threads about waitlists are always posted in NEWS section. Just add a watch to that forum...get email alerts right away. BOOM>

To be added to the FC Series Controllers Wait List,
please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject "Wait List Request - FC".

If you specifically want either the FC-6 OR the FC-12, or want more than one,
please include this in the body of your email so we can consider these details.
Please give us a few days notice to get the funds together before shipping date. Thanks

Dangit!

I'm in now, but this thread is already 4 pages long. And I check this forum, like, twice a day.

Sigh.

Well, at least I didn't find this SEVEN DAYS late, like I did the waitlist for the Axe III...! :eek:

Sent request: Friday, 18 May 2018 12:33 EDT
Got confirmation: Friday, 18 May 2018 12:37 EDT
Got invite: not for a long while yet :p

Threads about waitlists are always posted in NEWS section. Just add a watch to that forum...get email alerts right away. BOOM>

Yep, I placed a watch on the AXE3 forum, not news. I guess in six years when AXE4 comes out, i’ll Not make the same mistake.

I had put FC6 in email but after reading threads I am thinking I want the Fc12

I got on the list 10am EST , do I need to send another email to change ??

I had put FC6 in email but after reading threads I am thinking I want the Fc12

I got on the list 10am EST , do I need to send another email to change ??

I'm pretty sure that the email is not your order and that it's a way for FAS to estimate what the demand is for each unit, which I assume then determines what they actually produce.

Last edited:
Just saw this, very sneaky.
If I didn't creep around this web site, i probably wouldn't have found out about the FC12 wait list.

yeah, hopefully they can gauge how many FC12's they can expect customers to order so they know how many FC's to put on the floor. I remember after they announced the 3 it took 2 or 3 months before the 3 was on the floor for wait people.

Wait list confirmation: Sat, May 19, 2018 at 9:09 AM CDT, now anxiously waiting for the invite to purchase the FC-12

Back
Top Bottom