FC Series Controllers Waitlist

Signed up! I'll probably get a controller before the III at this point. It will make a lovely, if not massive, desk adornment for a while.

I'm on the list...when should I start manically refreshing my email? Wait, don't tell me...soon, right? I'm a bit miffed that they didn't use the AXE-III wait list to do this, but no one asked me to run Fractal. Just glad I saw this fairly early so hopefully the wait won't be too bad, we'll see.

Great that this is moving along! Sent @10am. Hoping to get an FC-6 as soon as available. I already ordered a couple of the smaller expression pedals from Fractal to go with this.

Confirmed @ 10:06am!

Can’t wait!

Last edited:
9:40 AM Central. Way earlier than I got on the III waitlist, but I bet the FC waitlist is already HUGE! Very excited to get one of these!

Sent Waitlist email at 10:34AM EST. No confirmation received yet (it's been 45 min.) The link in the OP just took me to the Fractal Website. Had to manually send email request.

Resent waitlist request from different email account, got confirmation in a couple minutes. Way later than I hoped

Back
Top Bottom