FC ready to ship with Axe III?

Yes @FractalAudio, could those of us on the waitlist for the Axe III be automatically added to the FC waitlist once it becomes available? Sorry to trouble you. Thanks!

+1 on getting on the FC list. I want the 12, I think.

Also, it would be nice to know how the MIDI block works and if maybe there is any functionality to send a different MIDI PC and CC with each Scene, similar to how the FX8 works.

At least the waiting list is better than guessing when the Axe3 would be available from the Fractal Store and having to beat bots when trying to buy it. Gave up trying to buy via the store and drove up to New Hampshire to pick up my Axe2. 6 hours up and then 8 hours back (NY traffic).

At least the waiting list is better than guessing when the Axe3 would be available from the Fractal Store and having to beat bots when trying to buy it. Gave up trying to buy via the store and drove up to New Hampshire to pick up my Axe2. 6 hours up and then 8 hours back (NY traffic).
I'm in NY also, picked mine up in New Hampshire too ... we made a mini vacay out of it, and checked out Boston...

If it comes to your place in the waitlist you become an email with the offer to buy the III. Maybe they offer also FCs in that email.

That really is a cock up of Brexit level stupidity imho, like selling a car with no pedals. I’m usually an early adopter, having had an Axe Fx2 and now an FX8, very glad I decided to hold fire for at least a year and wait till it’s all available and bug free

That really is a cock up of Brexit level stupidity imho, like selling a car with no pedals. I’m usually an early adopter, having had an Axe Fx2 and now an FX8, very glad I decided to hold fire for at least a year and wait till it’s all available and bug free

To be fair the Axe Fx III has not snagged me with one bug. They even had the editor out in a very good amount of time with very few bugs. But man alive no Foot switch and the to have to pay $699 US MORE. Way Ouch Baby.

We are largely being patient, so please don’t throw red herrings at us. The professional artists mentioned are in a position requiring a third-party work-around. They don’t stop playing, turn around, and make patch/scene changes.

So you can buy a rack mounted modeller and there is no footswitch available ?

You can use any midi controller with it, as many people are. Or if you don't have an Axe3 and it's a big deal to you, wait to buy one. I'm not really seeing the big deal. But maybe my sense of entitlement is just underdeveloped.

Austin

Reactions: Ole
You can use any midi controller with it, as many people are. Or if you don't have an Axe3 and it's a big deal to you, wait to buy one. I'm not really seeing the big deal. But maybe my sense of entitlement is just underdeveloped.

Austin
Nothing to do with entitlement. That’s a diversion, and a passive-aggressive way to name-call. To play the AF3 live requires a foot controller. I don’t want a midi controller, not when a dedicated FAS controller is on the way. I’m being patient. I don’t need to hear the obvious, that others can use their midi controllers. The thread’s subject is about when the FC is ready to ship. If there’s no information, then fine.

What’s the point of resurrecting a six month old thread to complain about the FC? FAS has given updates on the status of the FC in other, more recent threads. It’s delayed and will be available when it’s available.

If the AxeIII without a dedicated controller does not meet your needs, there are other competing products on the market that may be a better fit.

Back
Top Bottom