FC Questions

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
So we know they arrived late for the photo shoot but that sounds to me like they did arrive and the silence is hopefully due to the fact they're working on the FW and don't have the answers for us yet.

So my questions (or wish list items) are:

Referencing the FC12, let's say I have a layout where:
The left switches of row 1 & 2 are up & down (preset or bank)
The right switches of row 1 & 2 are tap & tune
Leaving the middle 8 switches set as scenes

1) Is this layout possible? Seems pretty basic so I'm thinking it is.
2) Will we be able to give scenes different names from preset to preset? I'm guessing yes
3) Can each preset call up a different layout or will they be selected manually on the FC?
4) And lastly (yes I had to ask), how far behind the release of the III will they be?

I don't need detailed info, a simple YES to 1-3 above would be awesome. An estimated, optimistic answer to 4 is also good enough for now. Thanks!

Feel free to post your own questions/wishes here too!

Last edited:
So we know they arrived late for the photo shoot but that sounds to me like they did arrive and the silence is hopefully due to the fact they're working on the FW and don't have the answers for us yet.

So my questions (or wish list items) are:

Referencing the FC12, let's say I have a layout where:
The left switches of row 1 & 2 are up & down (preset or bank)
The right switches of row 1 & 2 are tap & tune
Leaving the middle 8 switches set as scenes

1) Is this layout possible? Seems pretty basic so I'm thinking it is.
2) Will we be able to give scenes different names from preset to preset? I'm guessing yes
3) Can each preset call up a different layout or will they be selected manually on the FC?
4) And lastly (yes I had to ask), how far behind the release of the III will they be?

I don't need detailed info, a simple YES to 1-3 above would be awesome. And educated, optimistic answer to 4 is also good enough for now. Thanks!

Feel free to post your own questions/wishes here too!
#1 - as per description, any button can have any function. YES

#2 - Scenes are part of presets, and we're told scenes can be named. I don't think this is an FC question. YES

#3 - I'm pretty sure Cliff replied that Layouts can be per preset. YES

These are only my interpretations of what I've read here.

Back
Top Bottom