FC pedal initial value

DLC86

Fractal Fanatic
Can't find this option in the axe settings, I see it for the external controllers but not for the FC pedals.
Is it there somewhere or it's only available for external controllers?

Ok thanks.
It could be useful though, I recently started using the auto-engage on the wah but when I don't have the FC connected (pretty much always at home) it's always engaged.

I don't have my Axe in front of me, but I recall this was sorta solvable by pointing the FC pedal to an external controller. Then bind the external controller to the Wah instead. From what I recall, it still doesn't take the initial/value set properly when nothing is attached but you can easily flip the External 2 setting to None(?) in the IO and your WAH will function properly.

Above is from memory, hopefully I was close. :)

I don't have my Axe in front of me, but I recall this was sorta solvable by pointing the FC pedal to an external controller. Then bind the external controller to the Wah instead. From what I recall, it still doesn't take the initial/value set properly when nothing is attached but you can easily flip the External 2 setting to None(?) in the IO and your WAH will function properly.

Above is from memory, hopefully I was close. :)
Didn't know external controllers could be assigned to FC pedals, and the initial value actually works too! Thanks for the tip! ;)

Back
Top Bottom