FC Internal Firmware 1.12

I just received my FM3 and FC12 from Fractal. I have updated the firmware on the FM3 to 6.0.0. I was trying to update the firmware on the FC12, and everything has went to hell. FC12 is frozen with Initializing...and the FM3 doesn't recognize the pedal. Not sure what I did wrong here, but this isn't a good start...

I just received my FM3 and FC12 from Fractal. I have updated the firmware on the FM3 to 6.0.0. I was trying to update the firmware on the FC12, and everything has went to hell. FC12 is frozen with Initializing...and the FM3 doesn't recognize the pedal. Not sure what I did wrong here, but this isn't a good start...
Unplug it and plug it back in.

Try another XLR cable.

What were you updating the FC12 to?

I had downloaded the 1.12 and apparently it came with 1.13. Fractal tech support helped me out. I am good to go now. I missed it when it powered up. I am all set up with the OMG15, and ready to build some presets...looking forward to it!!!
I just got an FC-12 with 1.13, as well. I am having issues with it. The remote stand in switches won't work right. Did you go back to 1.12 on yours? If so, how did that work out?

I just got an FC-12 with 1.13, as well. I am having issues with it. The remote stand in switches won't work right. Did you go back to 1.12 on yours? If so, how did that work out?
AdminM and BryantP helped me figure out what was up. It is not a bug with 1.13, but different settings between the units. My FC-12 running 1.12 had been set to normally open, and the new one was set to normally closed. Hope this helps someone else at some point. Thank you fractal team for being so helpful.

FYI I updated to 1.12 on my FC6 and within a couple of days the bottom right button stopped working consistently. I rebooted both the FM3 and the FC6 multiple times and it still malfunctioned.

I just reverted to 1.11 and it's working again. I'll let you know if it stops.

FYI I updated to 1.12 on my FC6 and within a couple of days the bottom right button stopped working consistently. I rebooted both the FM3 and the FC6 multiple times and it still malfunctioned.

I just reverted to 1.11 and it's working again. I'll let you know if it stops.
Consider updating to 1.13. :)

It was. All my switches were loose. My eyesight is getting worse. I brought it up to the workbench and tightened them all, the loosest was the one not functioning.

Back
Top Bottom