FC Internal Firmware 1.11

Hi all,
Any updates on when we could expect a new FW on the FC's?

These are the particular updates I have been waiting (hoping) for, both functions that the old MFC's used to do so well.
'BAK' function to toggle to/from previous preset.
Fast 'Typematic' Bank Scrolling.
And set- / songlist please?

Hi all,

These are the particular updates I have been waiting (hoping) for, both functions that the old MFC's used to do so well.
I agree with this request and even more for the functionality Fast 'Typematic' Bank Scrolling.

Hi all,

Since the FC's use a client/server model with the AxeFX III and FM3, I think you will see these features added as a system firmware update, not as an FC firmware update. That is, if they are added at all. You may want to post this request elsewhere if you want to make that feature request. I would try the 'Wish List' forum. I'd love to see these implemented as well!

Hi All. since I updated my FC-6 from 1.10 to 1.12, my expression pedal does not work anymore. Th pedal works fine when connected to the axe FX3 v20.0 but not on the FC-6. I even can't calibrate it. Can someone send me the 1.11 and or 1.10 so I can revert and test the SW? reagrds

I have been watching this for a while.
It seems strange that some people have problems with the new firmware 1.12
I don't know... ???

I'm on 1.11 without issue

Just tried 1.10 and 1.11. Same issue. So I assume this is linked to Axe FW 20.0. I can't revert to the 19.x version as I have done some presets since the update.
I found another bug on the Song/Setlist. Where bugs can be reported?

Setsong bug is not a FC issue, better use the AF3 fw 20.00 thread
Edit: setsong was an earlier fw so even better, report bugs in in a new thread in the AF3 discussion section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom