FC Dimensions

Karl Houseknecht

Power User
Has this question been answered? I know it’s been asked multiple times and in multiple threads. When we asked about the III we got a sticky post, but when we ask about the FCs, there’s silence. I can only assume it’s a matter of national security. :)

Mmmmmmmmmmm... drawings......
images

Much thanks for these!!!! I think I can squeeze the FC-6 onto a pedal train Nano. Have to put my G10wireless and a the smaller Fractal expression pedals on there as well. Will make a nice compact setup for my regular gigs.

Wow thanks Cliff, these drawings are something more than simple "dimensional" info

Thanks for posting...

Although looking at the pics I'm now struggling to figure out how I can solidly mount one to my pedal board since the end caps seem to extend like (non-removable) feet and aren't really big enough to get a decent size piece of Velcro on them...

Better put on my MacGyver hat... ;)

Edit:

FYI, the MFC-101 is about 16" wide... Meaning my already full pedal board may have to finally be replaced (I've had it for at least 15 years!) as I can't fit the FC-12 plus my 4 Mission pedals :(

Last edited:
Dual lock is so strong that I always overestimate how much is needed. I’ve sometimes had to use a pry bar and my whole weight to get large items off a board.
My board is covered in Velcro loop... Dual lock doesn't work for me.

I use 2.5" hook to attach everything... But I need surface area :)

Not if it has any substantial weight...
The heavy duty industrial strength Velcro worked fine like that for my G-System and there’s no way the FC-12 is as heavy as that thing is. I could barely pull it off the the board with 2 hands.

Back
Top Bottom