FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I’m so happy :)
I can’t believe that I finally have an Fc12 now I just have to noodle around for a while so I can get the hang of this awesome controller.
I have a lot of learning to do and am so looking forward to it:)
Tomorrow I’ll get my Ax fx iii out and set everything up as bad as I want to today it is in storage in our RV in it’s case.
Thanks for all of your support and everyone out there in the fractal community I really appreciate it.:D

It's as simple as it is versatile. Really enjoying just messing around with it and learning what it can do. Very glad you got yours!! That's excellent!

It's as simple as it is versatile. Really enjoying just messing around with it and learning what it can do. Very glad you got yours!! That's excellent!
Hey thanks Jyflorida
Man we have been busy and I still haven’t plugged it in...
The FC 12 is safe in the front of the RV were it’s cool waiting for me to warm it up lol
I’m taking a break it’s hot out there :D

There have been 2 FC-6 posted in the classified section of the forum this afternoon.

Both are asking $600. Curious to see if the wait list moving like it is now will affect the sale of those items.

Suspect that if the wait list keeps moving at this pace for the next week or so, the used market will get significantly “softer”.

Last edited:
I’m pulling for ya Rekster :)
Thanks Fred.. It's funny how excited we all are about finally have the opportunity to spend upwards of $1000 (I'm in Canada) for a foot controller. It's kind of silly if you think about it... lol! Love this companies products though. I rarely use my tube amps lately... as wonderful as Mesa is for amplification. I still wish Fractal would model the Mesa TC100 though, such a good tube amp.

not tooting my own horn here but I just removed myself from the wait list, or at least asked FAS to do it, for an FC-12 or even second FC-6 about 5 minutes ago.

I hope they can do this and will do this. NO sense holding a place in line for a unit I no longer need my FC-6 with new SW updates for Stand in Switches is more than enough, I do not gig and my "rig" is very simple.

Good luck to next in line

not tooting my own horn here but I just removed myself from the wait list, or at least asked FAS to do it, for an FC-12 or even second FC-6 about 5 minutes ago.

I hope they can do this and will do this. NO sense holding a place in line for a unit I no longer need my FC-6 with new SW updates for Stand in Switches is more than enough, I do not gig and my "rig" is very simple.

Good luck to next in line

Very considerate of you, all the best!

Thanks Fred.. It's funny how excited we all are about finally have the opportunity to spend upwards of $1000 (I'm in Canada) for a foot controller. It's kind of silly if you think about it... lol! Love this companies products though. I rarely use my tube amps lately... as wonderful as Mesa is for amplification. I still wish Fractal would model the Mesa TC100 though, such a good tube amp.
Hey Rekster. I hear ya on the spending :eek::)
I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning when I received mine.
I’m really happy about the Fc12 and how well built it is. The switches are super easy and very smooth. I am going to try to get everything unpacked tomorrow.
And work on the setup and just mess around with it.. Everything is safely packed in a climate controlled hold in our RV and it is a job to get everything out. I hope to work on it through the weekend.
I have things moved around because we played a gig on the beach last weekend fun but a very hot day.
looks like it will be an easy setup...;):D
Hooked on fractal thanks Fas :eek::)

I’m really happy about the Fc12 and how well built it is. The switches are super easy and very smooth. I am going to try to get everything unpacked tomorrow.
And work on the setup and just mess around with it.. Everything is safely packed in a climate controlled hold in our RV and it is a job to get everything out. I hope to work on it through the weekend.
I have things moved around because we played a gig on the beach last weekend fun but a very hot day.

For full disclosure, I've actually been able to switch my Axe FX III - I repurposed my RJM Mastermind PBC and programmed the MIDI to switch presets/scenes. I've just honestly been itching to get my tube amps setup again through my PBC and get the Axe FX III setup properly as well... so this foot switch has been pretty desirable. Yeah yeah I know, first world problems. :-/ I felt more for the people who have no other option for their gigs. I really hope you recover soon from the hurricane damage, and keep rocking my friend! All the best to you!

When you get it unpacked, I have one question - how visible are the displays while standing? I read some forum comments from taller guys struggling to see the display. I'm under 6 feet so I'm hoping it won't be an issue for me...

For full disclosure, I've actually been able to switch my Axe FX III - I repurposed my RJM Mastermind PBC and programmed the MIDI to switch presets/scenes. I've just honestly been itching to get my tube amps setup again through my PBC and get the Axe FX III setup properly as well... so this foot switch has been pretty desirable. Yeah yeah I know, first world problems. :-/ I felt more for the people who have no other option for their gigs. I really hope you recover soon from the hurricane damage, and keep rocking my friend! All the best to you!
Rekster thanks for the kind words things gotta get better for sure...
Very cool you have been able to use your RJM while waiting for your FC controller I’ll give you a heads up when I get everything plugged up. The strips look adequate but that is one thing I was wondering also how easy they will be to see... Everything I read sounds good...
I know we played under a pavilion (last weekend) and when the sun got low in the west it was very difficult to see my effect pedal lights... Thanks again Rekster:)

Back
Top Bottom