FC Controllers Now Shipping!

To all of you wondering wether to settle for an FC-6....

I wanted the 12 but took up the invite for the 6 and couldn't be happier about that decision...
I have my preset selection layout and when I select a preset it loads and automatically goes to my scenes layout which I have setup with toggles so 8 scenes on 4 switches...a tap tempo on one and a hold for tuner on one and a hold for the effect layout 1 on another ....

Effefts layout 1 has the same hold switch to go to Effects 2 layout and there are hold functions to take me to the looper or back to scenes or presets.

The main benefit of the 6 though is the fact that I can have it flanked by 2 expression pedals all on a 19" pedalboard....there is some toe tapping...but everything is right there so you don't have to reach far to get to anything.

I won't be needing the 12 at all now.

I could probably make do with a FC-6 myself. I have the 12 and basically haven't touched the HOLD function side of the switches except for the last switch on each row which I use to mute or something like that and the lower row switch which is used to switch through different layouts.

I have 4 layouts set up for the following
1: Presets and Bank +/- switches
2: Scenes and Preset +/- switches
3: Effects
4: Looper controls

Each layout has a switch to advance to the next layout and, if applicable, the hold function reverses to the previous layout. So far really smooth and intuitive for me. I may add Scene +/- switches to layout 3: Effects but even as-is the layout lets me quickly advance through my presets and their scenes across the unit.

I do wish there was a Utility to do OUT Level + Save. Right now there's just a Amp Level + Save function and you specify if you want it to work on Amp 1 or Amp 2. I set all of my amp levels relative to each other in a given preset. If I could level the output block, I could level all of my presets relative to one another. I should probably add this as a wish to the FC sub-forum.

Last edited:
can you imagine the 'frustration' for us EU waiting list.....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

nothing , no news about even when any shipment will be reaching over here.....beginning of April was told by G66....but last time they didn't even know when they would receive the first shipment....:eek::eek::eek:
I understand and sympathize with your frustration. Just know that each day brings you closer. :eyes:

I never signed up for the wait list, but have a “used” FC headed my way. “Used” in this case means it was delivered to the purchaser yesterday and he put it right back on the truck for delivery to me. He never even opened the box.

The forum member decided to sell his brand new Axe III and FC to fund a higher priority GAS purchase. He posted it in the “For Sale” section of the forum. I got lucky and was the first to inquire about the FC. I actually got the FC-6 for $400. I was floored

He is a very cool, stand-up dude.

Moral of the story: watch the “For Sale” forum. FCs crop up occasionally and when they do, they go FAST.
Apparently not aware of the 15-day return policy?

Anyway, good deal for you :)

I never signed up for the wait list, but have a “used” FC headed my way. “Used” in this case means it was delivered to the purchaser yesterday and he put it right back on the truck for delivery to me. He never even opened the box.

The forum member decided to sell his brand new Axe III and FC to fund a higher priority GAS purchase. He posted it in the “For Sale” section of the forum. I got lucky and was the first to inquire about the FC. I actually got the FC-6 for $400. I was floored

He is a very cool, stand-up dude.

Moral of the story: watch the “For Sale” forum. FCs crop up occasionally and when they do, they go FAST.
I just sold an FC-6 for $350 plus shipping... Mine arrived about the same time I received my FC-12 invite. LoL! Only opened the FC-6 to test it for the buyer. I can never be accused of being a price gouger... LoL!

I just sold an FC-6 for $350 plus shipping... Mine arrived about the same time I received my FC-12 invite. LoL! Only opened the FC-6 to test it for the buyer. I can never be accused of being a price gouger... LoL!
I will second that since I am the one who purchased it. Now watch..I will get my FC 12 invite next week when it arrives AND YES, I will BUY IT TOO! It NEVER ends huh?

Back
Top Bottom