FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Seems to have stalled again. And the calendar pages turn. 6 months of waitlist time to go before reaching people who bought like I did during the Xmas sale.

I can't imagine the wait for the people who got on the list back in late spring/early summer. I got on in January with the expectation I would have it by the end of Q1. That didn't happen and the wait seems interminable.

I would feel better if there was some sort of update and projection but were just kind of hanging here. I understand they have had some issues but a bit more communication would feel better. I may have missed something but I don't think we've had any real update in like 2 weeks or so? Might have missed it though.

A few days ago, they were eleven months behind. That's pretty good progress.
Yep I saw that but shipping had slowed to a crawl and crickets... it’s ok to say were running behind our projected delivery date.
It would be nice to have a update that meant something just a little information goes a long way with me.

I get your frustration, but let's be honest. You're looking for the same piece of information that everyone else is looking for: "Tell me when I'm going to get mine!'

Chances are, they don't know. ;)

I get your frustration, but let's be honest. You're looking for the same piece of information that everyone else is looking for: "Tell me when I'm going to get mine!'

Chances are, they don't know. ;)
Yep you’re right I’m just good with a little more info about the supply. And you’re right we all want the darn thing..
And I’ll grab my credit card as soon as I get the invite like everyone else...:)

That’s four days’ progress in six hours. Remember when we were making only a few minutes’ progress in 24 hours? :cool:
Yepper I’m sure there we’ll be more progress... I just want to see more progress like that
(Me & Everyone else).
They must be waiting on another shipment is all I can think..;):D

can you imagine the 'frustration' for us EU waiting list.....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

nothing , no news about even when any shipment will be reaching over here.....beginning of April was told by G66....but last time they didn't even know when they would receive the first shipment....:eek::eek::eek:

To all of you wondering wether to settle for an FC-6....

I wanted the 12 but took up the invite for the 6 and couldn't be happier about that decision...
I have my preset selection layout and when I select a preset it loads and automatically goes to my scenes layout which I have setup with toggles so 8 scenes on 4 switches...a tap tempo on one and a hold for tuner on one and a hold for the effect layout 1 on another ....

Effefts layout 1 has the same hold switch to go to Effects 2 layout and there are hold functions to take me to the looper or back to scenes or presets.

The main benefit of the 6 though is the fact that I can have it flanked by 2 expression pedals all on a 19" pedalboard....there is some toe tapping...but everything is right there so you don't have to reach far to get to anything.

I won't be needing the 12 at all now.

I never signed up for the wait list, but have a “used” FC headed my way. “Used” in this case means it was delivered to the purchaser yesterday and he put it right back on the truck for delivery to me. He never even opened the box.

The forum member decided to sell his brand new Axe III and FC to fund a higher priority GAS purchase. He posted it in the “For Sale” section of the forum. I got lucky and was the first to inquire about the FC. I actually got the FC-6 for $400. I was floored

He is a very cool, stand-up dude.

Moral of the story: watch the “For Sale” forum. FCs crop up occasionally and when they do, they go FAST.

Back
Top Bottom