FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Obviously it does ... it's simply common sense. If it looks like things are going to be tied up for a month or more, I'd choose one option. If it looks like the delay is likely to be a week or so, I'd go with a different option.

Obviously it does ... it's simply common sense. If it looks like things are going to be tied up for a month or more, I'd choose one option. If it looks like the delay is likely to be a week or so, I'd go with a different option.
They. Don’t. Know. They give us as much info as they can. What else can they do? When they give an estimate and it’s wrong people get pissy. When they don’t give an update people get pissy.

If it’s critical to have a controller, set a date for yourself and if you can’t order an FC by then, then get something else.

I received my invitation for the FC-12 three weeks ago. I wasn't too sure still on which FC to acquire. I finally decided on the FC-12 few days ago but the "Add to Cart" was unavailable.

Finally was able to "Add to Cart" just now and completed purchase with the help of Andrew Blowen!!

Looking forward to finally taking out my AxIII for shows!

Looks like FAS is back on track with orders on these!

Last edited:
Yikes, they're still clearing a backlog from May of last year? I joined the waitlist 3 weeks ago.... :(

Hopefully there was a ton of waitlist entries in May 2018 but the rest of the year was relatively quiet. Hey... one can dream can't he? :p

Very heavy on the front end...... you should see yours once they start jumping forward into June or July I would bet...

Yup, I'm a hold out too and I got my III end of November when they had the discount. BUT, I feel a sense of hope since
I think the list should move along a little more than it has been at least I’m hoping. Hey when I get mine you should be right there also :)

Back
Top Bottom