FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Haven’t heard anything new about the FC 12 shipping. I’m betting there will be a lot of invites this time:guitar:
Woohoo oh yeah I’m ready. Go Team Fractal :D:):rolleyes:

Bad Luck

I was coming home from cardiologist this morning and I watched a UPS truck round the corner at top of my street (means I missed it by a MINUTE). I pulled into driveway and yep there on screen door twas the sticker saying I MISSED my delivery (my FC-6) because it needed an adult signature.

Me and my wife have NOT been out of house together in MONTHS. She took dog to vet right have I left for appointment, it figures. NOW I have to wait until tomorrow - :-(

Sure hope so. I got the FC6 invite last week and passed in favor.. :)
Yeah I got an invite on the 13th for an FC 6
I’m like you though I’m waiting on a FC 12
I think I will be better served waiting on the 12. I’m really ready for it I want to start giging with it when I can get one programmed...
Really can’t wait to have the control that the FC 12 will give me...;)

Bad Luck

I was coming home from cardiologist this morning and I watched a UPS truck round the corner at top of my street (means I missed it by a MINUTE). I pulled into driveway and yep there on screen door twas the sticker saying I MISSED my delivery (my FC-6) because it needed an adult signature.

Me and my wife have NOT been out of house together in MONTHS. She took dog to vet right have I left for appointment, it figures. NOW I have to wait until tomorrow - :-(
That’s a bummer never fails right;)

Bad Luck

Oh man, why didn’t you chase down that truck?!

I just got mine on Wednesday. Had it held for pickup, but they screwed up and put it on the truck for delivery instead. The UPS clerk called the driver, and had me meet up with him on his route. A little inconvenient, but awesome of them to work that out. I thought I’d be waiting a day for sure.

Same here..I have been gigging and rehearsing with the IIXL/MFC but slowly building my patches in the III. SOO much more depth, feel and character in the III. Many have not really commented on the sonic awesomeness but the noise floor is a whole new world and the models are pristine and the effects practically sound like they are in surround LOL!!! Can't wait to take full control! C'mon Fractal!!! Lottery me UP!! LOL!
Yeah I got an invite on the 13th for an FC 6
I’m like you though I’m waiting on a FC 12
I think I will be better served waiting on the 12. I’m really ready for it I want to start giging with it when I can get one programmed...
Really can’t wait to have the control that the FC 12 will give me...;)

So funny, same thing happened when my III was delivered. OF ALL the days, I had to take baby to the Dr. So we turned the corner on our way back to the house and BOOM...UPS TRUCK. I pulled over, showed my ID and he handed me my badass AXEIII!!!! Almost missed it ARGH!! Now to take FULL control ....
Oh man, why didn’t you chase down that truck?!

I just got mine on Wednesday. Had it held for pickup, but they screwed up and put it on the truck for delivery instead. The UPS clerk called the driver, and had me meet up with him on his route. A little inconvenient, but awesome of them to work that out. I thought I’d be waiting a day for sure.

Bad Luck

FINALLY got it - an hour ago! Plugged it in, did a FC-6 reset via FX-III, after first few button pushes loved how the buttons feel and work, easy to see display (at least for home studio work). Then brought up Axe-Edit on PC, opened the FC Edit window and that was it, I was completely SOLD!

Now for the painful debate with myself: can I stay working with the FC-6 + the FCB-1010 (I bought it as a stop-gap). FCB-1010 is relegated to do infrequently used "course" functions (e.g. bank, patch changes) for the two kinds of rock setups I use and one for jazz, so THREE patches, maybe as many as five at some point? (I'm a simple man with simple setup tastes). Obviously the FC-6 will then do the "fine" functions: scene's/channels and FX (type and on/off) to the basic patch.

As far as CC pedals I only use two: one wah, one volume/speed (depending) - and I'm not even using the ones on the FCB-1010.

While I wait for FC-12 invite I will quickly work with the FC-6 to convince myself I do NOT need the FC-12 after all.

I hope all those on the wait list, even the more recent wait list folks, can get thiers in very near future, I'm truly rooting for ya'all

Last edited:
I haven't followed the FC stuff too closely, but I noticed the "now serving" hasn't moved in a while. Are they still shipping? I want a FC-12 and signed up about a month ago. Will it be months, a year, or longer before I can buy one...approximately.

I haven't followed the FC stuff too closely, but I noticed the "now serving" hasn't moved in a while. Are they still shipping? I want a FC-12 and signed up about a month ago. Will it be months, a year, or longer before I can buy one...approximately.

Most of that info is contained in this thread. The upshot is we are now 5/21 sometime before 2:41pm, and have been there for a while now. @Admin M@ posted here Tuesday that there has been another delay (of unspecified length) and that he would update us here. He previously stated that the production run was finished, so in theory, once they resume shipping it should fufill the waiting list pretty quickly. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom