FC Controllers Now Shipping!

I can see it now... I get the FC-6 delivered tomorrow... Then my FC-12 invite comes a day or two later... LoL. I even bought a pair of the big hunking size fractal expression pedals so I will don't have to screw with all these mismatched and line 6 geared ones...

I am the Money Pit Monger!!!
I hear yeah lol I have a credit card waiting lol:confused: :D
I ready for that invite haven’t seen anything yet.

Easy :D
We have to wait only two weeks.

From Fractal website: HOW TO ORDER: The new FC-6 is now shipping on a first-come-first-serve basis to customers on a waitlist. To join the waitlist, please visit www.fractalaudio.com/waitlist. We expect to clear the waitlist and begin accepting open orders during Q1 2019.

I also expect it :)

Easy :D
We have to wait only two weeks.

From Fractal website: HOW TO ORDER: The new FC-6 is now shipping on a first-come-first-serve basis to customers on a waitlist. To join the waitlist, please visit www.fractalaudio.com/waitlist. We expect to clear the waitlist and begin accepting open orders during Q1 2019.

I also expect it :)
Haven’t seen anything from Admin M@ today waiting for him to post more information about FC 12 shipment...:cool:

I'm in the same boat. I hope they get enough stock to accommodate but it looks like their supplier isn't living up to speed expectations. I'm sure Fractal wants them to come in more than us.

Good luck with your thumb surgery.
A year ago I had 5 trigger finger releases on my fretting hand I was picking a little in a few weeks and doing much better now...:guitar::)
Thanks! I've already had 2 trigger releases one each on picking/fretting hands. This is for the fingering hand and its an LRTI this time. They toss the trapezium bone and bubble gum it in the space with an "unneeded tendon", which in my case is my brain! Woo-hoo! Amazing what surgery and some rehab time can do for us "mature" players! o_O

Thanks! I've already had 2 trigger releases one each on picking/fretting hands. This is for the fingering hand and its an LRTI this time. They toss the trapezium bone and bubble gum it in the space with an "unneeded tendon", which in my case is my brain! Woo-hoo! Amazing what surgery and some rehab time can do for us "mature" players! o_O
I hear that I have had corporal tunnel and trigger finger surgeries on both hands. Modern medicine :)
And still playing
Haven’t seen any new news on the FCs shipping...

EV-1 v. EV-2? Leaning towards the smaller footprint. Any hard recommendations for the larger throw? Trying to decide so I can buy a couple with my FC 12. I have a July 1, waitlist spot but never received a FC 6 offer.

Checked junk multiple times over the past month and nothing. My FX-III email went to the correct inbox.

I am a Nov. waitlist entry and my FC-6 should be here tomorrow...if you want a 6 I would contact sales directly.

Also the smaller EV pedal has been out of stock for awhile now...I have the full sized coming with 6....

Back
Top Bottom