FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Id love an FC6 on the urgent side for a tour that starts om the 22nd this month.
If someone is willing to pass me his 6 while waiting on the 12 im down! Thanks!

I received an invitation for the FC-6 yesterday and believe me I was tempted but I'm holding off for the FC-12 dadgummit! What makes it easier to wait is first, I'm having thumb surgery next week, and second, I have an FCB1010 to get me through presets. I'm hoping that by the end of the recovery I'll have an invite for the 12!

I received an invitation for the FC-6 yesterday and believe me I was tempted but I'm holding off for the FC-12 dadgummit! What makes it easier to wait is first, I'm having thumb surgery next week, and second, I have an FCB1010 to get me through presets. I'm hoping that by the end of the recovery I'll have an invite for the 12!
Good luck with your thumb surgery.
A year ago I had 5 trigger finger releases on my fretting hand I was picking a little in a few weeks and doing much better now...:guitar::)

I just got the invitation for the FC 6 today. I bought my III at the very end of November when they were offering the sales price. With the announcement that they will have more 12's next week, I am pretty sure I'm going to wait because I really do want the FC12. Does anyone have both? What are your thoughts between the 2. I have to admit, I really really love the idea of having a larger "pallet" than the 6 appear to provide.

I just got the invitation for the FC 6 today. I bought my III at the very end of November when they were offering the sales price. With the announcement that they will have more 12's next week, I am pretty sure I'm going to wait because I really do want the FC12. Does anyone have both? What are your thoughts between the 2. I have to admit, I really really love the idea of having a larger "pallet" than the 6 appear to provide.
Yeah I’m with you I’m waiting for the FC 12
I have read we’re some people have both but I don’t remember we’re I had read the post.
With the 12 I should have plenty of choices :):guitar:

Yeah I’m with you I’m waiting for the FC 12
I have read we’re some people have both but I don’t remember we’re I had read the post.
With the 12 I should have plenty of choices :):guitar:
It KILLS me to turn down ANYTHING right now but I am going to just wait. Doesn't make sense to purchase the 6 "for now" when it kind of feels like they will have control of the inventory situation soon. Fingers crossed.

I am a late November waitlist entry and I just got the invite for the FC-6 ...which I snapped up...I sure hope it does the trick!

In any case I will be doing tricks at least a couple weeks earlier than waiting for a 12.....

Back
Top Bottom