FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Woohoo just got an invite for an FC 6 but I think I’m going to wait for the FC 12...
Man when I saw the invite I thought this is it!!! Oh well waiting for the FC 12...
Thanks Fas!
I sure do appreciate the invite but I am going to wait for the FC 12 :):D
And a little bit closer I am yes...

A glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel!:)

I would say yes to that. I joined the waitlist in October and got an invite for the FC-6 today because they said they had more 6s than the 12s right now. Anyone close to October get an invite for a FC-12 yet?

We are at 5/21 sometime prior to 2:41pm CST. I inquired last week and was told "no estimate on the FC-12".

Until @Admin M@ give us another update, we can't know for sure.

Last edited:
Like you, I surprisingly got an invite for the FC-6 (Oct signup). I'm holding out for the 12 largely because I don't think I'd ever adjust to any press and hold function that required precise timing. I'd like the smaller profile for cartage reasons. Even on a small stage I don't think the 12 would be any wider than my body. Convince me otherwise before it's too late!

Same here - got an invite for an FC-6 but I'm waiting for the 12. Not in a band at the moment anyway so for me it's not a big deal.

I opted not to add a production FC-12 to my beta FC-6 setup when my invite arrived last week so the universe is still perfectly in balance.

giphy.gif

So if you get an fc6 invite can you still get both? Or if you buy the fc6 do you lose your waitlist spot when the fc12s are ready?

Woohoo just got an invite for an FC 6 but I think I’m going to wait for the FC 12...
Man when I saw the invite I thought this is it!!! Oh well waiting for the FC 12...
Thanks Fas!
I sure do appreciate the invite but I am going to wait for the FC 12 :):D
And a little bit closer I am yes...

What is your email request date? Just curious, mine is 11/25 and will be getting the FC-6

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom