FC Controllers Now Shipping!

To be fair, we don’t know how many are on the waitlist, the number of pieces per shipment from the manufacturer, the lead time, or the number and progress of any shipments in transit...

To be fair, we don’t know how many are on the waitlist, the number of pieces per shipment from the manufacturer, the lead time, or the number and progress of any shipments in transit...

That’s correct we don’t know that info, but they must, otherwise M@ wouldn’t have been able to correctly estimate the time of the last gap. Rather than speculate, I’ll wait to hear an update from FAS.

Yeah was really hoping there would be more movement of the FC 12.
They must have a bunch of orders I’m still a long way away at this rate.o_O:):D:cool:

At the risk of being overly optimistic, I think there is reason to think we will all be taken care of soon(Q1)
Consider the sequence and content of what’s been said. Having said that, there has been one statement that is concerning, but in the absence of clarification, I’m putting that down to “managing expectations”.

And I said I wouldn’t speculate...
M@, Save me from myself.

Last edited:
FC12 received today. Plugged in, loaded default settings, calibrated foot pedals and was playing through my presets in about 5 minutes. Super simple to set up, change footswitch functions, etc. Super glad I got the 12 because I can have all my effects on one layout page (on the 6 I would need to toggle back and forth between another page). Also, when in Perform 1 layout, I have 4 other presets on top row which will helps quickly transition from preset to preset live. Really cool piece of gear. I’m sure I will discover more creative layouts but it’s useable for my cover band gig right out of the box. Bravo Fractal!

Finally updated to 4.03... Embarrassingly, I was on 1.13 or something like that... LoL!!! All my pre-retirement and retirmement
party/gig activities for the past X amount of months has really kept me from totally digging in and the FC-12 wait has kept lazy/busy
me from switching over from the Helix pedals. I've enjoyed the heck out of just jamming at home only on the Axe FX III and tweaking slightly
on a handful of factory presets and just plain jamming/practicing on the unit.

When FC-12 gets here, my retired @## will be building the Holy Grail presets/scenes and getting her completely gig ready.
I just didn't want to waste time digging ultra deep until the FC-12 makes its way here.

I am laughing out loud at myself... but I guess it speaks volumes about how awesome even the early out the box and first few firmware
updates were...

Last edited:
That's a little scary, I got my Axefxlll as a Christmas present from my wife, she keeps asking me why I'm not using it when I play out I just say I don't have a foot controller yet. 7 month wait I almost wish I wouldn't have gotten the axefxlll, I hope they ramp up the production, how many units are they getting a month 5,10 20 there should be 100 + a week or more unless there's just one or two people building them. Just depressing

That's a little scary, I got my Axefxlll as a Christmas present from my wife, she keeps asking me why I'm not using it when I play out I just say I don't have a foot controller yet. 7 month wait I almost wish I wouldn't have gotten the axefxlll, I hope they ramp up the production, how many units are they getting a month 5,10 20 there should be 100 + a week or more unless there's just one or two people building them. Just depressing
Patience, brother. Your day will come. :cool:

I like how people say "oh they should just make more!" Anyone that's ever been involved in manufacturing knows that saying it and doing it are two completely different things. There's so much coordination that goes into having an item like the FC built in bulk. One tiny stupid thing, like a hole being drilled a fraction of an inch out of spec can screw things up for weeks or months. You don't just fix it or get another piece to drill. You go back to the beginning, which can mean sourcing the base part again which might mean finding a different vendor to get it from cause the one you got it from the first time is now has a several week lead time. So now you're months behind. We have no idea why there's such a delay, but having been worked in manufacturing for a long time I can tell you it's most likely not Fractal making a mistake. Stuff like this happens every day and sometimes it drags on for quite a while in an extreme example like the FC...or maybe they just underestimated how many would be ordered. Who knows. In a few months everyone will have one and no one will care about how long they had to wait.

I have a different opinion. You do not have a product, you do not say you have it. Simple.
Fortunately, the FXIII has midi.

I have a different opinion. You do not have a product, you do not say you have it. Simple.
Fortunately, the FXIII has midi.
Maybe you have not been following along?

They did not say they "had a product"... They said the would have one and that you could get in line ahead of time to buy one when it became available. And by the way, they would not take any money for this - unlike other products in my personal experience.

And then the product launch was delayed by a world wide component shortage. Out of their hands... As far as I know, this is still a problem.

Now they do have some units and those are being sold and shipped as they are available.

If they had NOT announced the FC pedals until they had a giant inventory ready to ship, people would be pissed off that they just spent $1500 on an RJM MGMT to control the Axe Fx III when Fractal could have told them they were making a product specific device...

Back
Top Bottom