FC Controllers Now Shipping!

You won't be disappointed , I am sitting here and the UPS man just walked up and asked me to sign on the line-
I have Waiting since May 18 th , now handed over to me are my long awaited FC12`s.
Now to learn and figure out how to set them up.
THANK YOU FRACTAL !View attachment 53055View attachment 53056
WHOOOOA!

First report of 2 FC-12s at once I think? When you figure out how you're going to put all that power to use, let us know?

Thanks man, this is a great response. You have a real good point of how by my small time here that people are judging me based on limited interactions and I’m doing the same with fractal.

Anytime man, frustration gets to us all at times. It really is a great community here populated by a number of people who are generous with their knowledge... I know I would struggle without it.

First report of 2 FC-12s at once I think? When you figure out how you're going to put all that power to use, let us know?[/QUOTE]
iaresee: LOL !!! this 63 year old brain of mine is going to have a hard enough time figuring out one .
Truth is I have one , for each, of my FX III`s......12 buttons is plenty enough for me at a time..
But !!!! all i need is a power supply right/////?
Nah ,,Too much real estate.

First report of 2 FC-12s at once I think? When you figure out how you're going to put all that power to use, let us know?
iaresee: LOL !!! this 63 year old brain of mine is going to have a hard enough time figuring out one .
Truth is I have one , for each, of my FX III`s......12 buttons is plenty enough for me at a time..
Nah ,,Too much real estate.[/QUOTE]

Allow me to be first of what surely will be many, to offer to relieve you of the burden of setting up two controllers. I was born in Evansville if that counts for anything.......yeah I didn’t think so.

Congrats man, looks awesome.

Nah ,,Too much real estate.

Allow me to be first of what surely will be many, to offer to relieve you of the burden of setting up two controllers. I was born in Evansville if that counts for anything.......yeah I didn’t think so.

Congrats man, looks awesome.[/QUOTE]

Project Mayhem:
Do you remember Amulet band?
I lived in evansville for 2 years ,Back in the 1978-1980
Was an ACES fan,lives across from Evans cafe on Washington

I am having trouble with posting pics ,as you can see ,photography is not my best
I guess I should of posted my pics in the "post your FC6 & FC 12 set up threads.
Freds: As soon as I get a chance ,,I want to check this out, for a while.
Sweet that’s what I would want to do, time slips away when I’m in my music.
Have fun :)

I got on the wait list on 5/21, so it'll still be a little while before I see my invite for the FC-12 I originally wanted. But I'll be taking a pass on the invite because I've discovered the FC-6 I got in the "inventory adjustment" a few weeks ago is going to do all I need at this point. (I never imagined 6 buttons could do so much, with so little tap-dancing. Plus, fewer buttons means fewer chances for me to hit the wrong one in the middle of a song, lol.) So whoever is after me in line can grab the FC-12 a little bit sooner. ;) And my bandmates won't be complaining about me taking up more space on our typically cramped stages. :D

Happy Birthday to me (literally)!!! I got on the waitlist on 5/19 around 10pm EST and just got my invite! I couldn’t have asked for a better birthday present than a brand new FC-12.

Now to stalk my email waiting for tracking info....

Back
Top Bottom