FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Did that work? I didn’t think there was a way to transfer an invite.
It better not work because this puts other ahead of you/me against everyone else waiting in line. The checks and balances on this are minimal I would think in these regards. The reality is that this sit and wait system that we are all stuck in is class A terrible service unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I am a faithful Fractal user since the Ultra but this process, is a comedy of errors and broken promises.

It better not work because this puts other ahead of you/me against everyone else waiting in line. The checks and balances on this are minimal I would think in these regards. The reality is that this sit and wait system that we are all stuck in is class A terrible service unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I am a faithful Fractal user since the Ultra but this process, is a comedy of errors and broken promises.

I wouldn’t doubt that that don’t allow it, but what’s stopping people from getting two and just selling the extra one for profit? Because I would pay extra so I don’t have to wait months.

Hello all.

Eventually, we will send invitations to every person on the waitlist.

If you feel you've been passed over based on the NOW SERVING date/time above, this may indicate that something interfered with you receiving your invitation.

If you feel that this might be the case, please feel free to email sales@fractalaudio.com from the address you requested that the invitation from. We'll check and if your address is found in the "sent" portion of the list, we'll forward you the invitation.

Also, please allow a buffer of 24 hours between the "now serving" time and your confirmation before making such a request.

This type of one-on-one correspondence isn't possible for all invitation emails, but in the case of exceptions it virtually eliminates the chance of a message being filtered or flagged as spam. (In fact, when we used to send hundreds of the nearly identical emails to waitlist recipients 1-on-1, our outbound emails were more likely to be flagged as spam than when we send invitations using a 3rd party bulk e-mailing service.)

Last edited:
this sit and wait system that we are all stuck in is class A terrible service

You had me until the word "service." It is definitely regrettable that we can't produce more, and faster, but we're pushing hard and managing everything that can be managed. Meanwhile, we'll always do what we can to provide all feasible forms of service. This includes trying to prevent list jumping, making buyers happy, communicating with those who are waiting, and maximizing the rate of invites going out.

You had me until the word "service." It is definitely regrettable that we can't produce more, and faster, but we're pushing hard and managing everything that can be managed. Meanwhile, we'll always do what we can to provide all feasible forms of service. This includes trying to prevent list jumping, making buyers happy, communicating with those who are waiting, and maximizing the rate of invites going out.
Thanks for the update. I hope you understand it’s born out of frustration for the wait not dislike or distrust for Fractal Audio. The waiting is the hardest part as one man once said.

You had me until the word "service."... we'll always do what we can to provide all feasible forms of service.
This.

Fractal does everything possible to get out as many units as fast as possible, within the limits of physical reality. That’s the best kind of service there is.

Honor, I would hope.
I only saw 1 person scalping so far on reverb and I’ve been checking a few times every day on the off chance one comes up for lost price. I really thought there’d be more instances but it doesn’t seem so. Guess we’re all pretty honorable folks around here. That makes me happy.

I only saw 1 person scalping so far on reverb and I’ve been checking a few times every day on the off chance one comes up for lost price. I really thought there’d be more instances but it doesn’t seem so. Guess we’re all pretty honorable folks around here. That makes me happy.

How much is scalping to you? I guess it has to do with how much money you have to spend. If I could avoid several months of waiting I might be inclined to spend 100 extra and not bat an eye. Also, I like how if you go around the “system” you’re somehow not honorable now? If that’s the case, I guess I’m just a pos because I don’t want to wait for something.

How much is scalping to you? I guess it has to do with how much money you have to spend. If I could avoid several months of waiting I might be inclined to spend 100 extra and not bat an eye. Also, I like how if you go around the “system” you’re somehow not honorable now? If that’s the case, I guess I’m just a pos because I don’t want to wait for something.
I saw an FC6 for like $800 or something. It seems Fractal isn’t going to let folks beat the system and jump the line, which is fine. If someone doesn’t use their invite, it’ll go to the next person in line. That’s the fairest thing to do anyway. It sucks waiting, but there’s not much use getting upset over it.

Sure enough ! Boom Boom Boom ! <NCIS New Orleans>

Thank You !!!!! Cliff, Matt, Andrew , and staff

patience pays off !!!!!!

Subject: Re: "Wait List Request - FC".- <<<<<<<<FC-12>>>>>>
Date: May 18, 2018 at 7:32:00 AM EDT

Delivered-To: Hoosierdaddy47177@gmail.com
Received: by 2002:a25:1388:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id 130csp885449ybt;
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 09:59:43 -0800 (PST)
Very nice and your off to the races :D ;):)

I wouldn’t doubt that that don’t allow it, but what’s stopping people from getting two and just selling the extra one for profit? Because I would pay extra so I don’t have to wait months.

I've only seen one turn up on Reverb. Some guy initially listed an FC-6 for $799, and it ended up selling for $520, which (factoring in the listing fees) is selling at a loss. This doesn't seem like a Spaceman situation where people are buying them to flip. I think everybody legitimately wants them.

Back
Top Bottom