FC Controllers Now Shipping!

WOW, If those that got on the wish list back in May 2018 JUST NOW started getting there FC-6 and FC-12's, that means there's little to no hope I'll get mine anytime soon !!!! I put my name on the list when I ordered my AF3 in middle of December ! Yikes ! I really need a foot controller for upcoming gigs in a few weeks! Really hoped I wouldn't have to spend money on temporary solution but might have no option ! BUMMER!

I plan to order the FC-12 for sure ! Does anyone know if someone at FAS can tell me if I have a shot at getting one in the near future ? Or at least an idea of where I am on the list ? <<Praying>>

Happy playing everyone.

FC12 arrived today, looks very nice. Little touches like the Fractal logos on the side add to the appearance of it belonging connected to the III. I am backing up all my settings before connecting and switching over for testing. First impression from the box is positive: substantial size and heft, nice businesslike finish. I'll update in a few minutes on how quick the setup is.

UPDATE: Setup is simple, simple, simple. You guys will like it right away. I will do a more proper review in the elsewhere so as not to hijack.

Last edited:
FC12 arrived today, looks very nice. Little touches like the Fractal logos on the side add to the appearance of it belonging connected to the III. I am backing up all my settings before connecting and switching over for testing. First impression from the box is positive: substantial size and heft, nice businesslike finish. I'll update in a few minutes on how quick the setup is.

UPDATE: Setup is simple, simple, simple. You guys will like it right away. I will do a more proper review in the elsewhere so as not to hijack.
Nice can’t wait to hear more about it. Patently waiting on my turn. :)

Couldn't stand the peer pressure. Ordered today!

I did think hard about it since the FC-6 is a handy size. Not sure, but I might keep it for smaller stages. I couldn't resist the FC-12 because I play a lot of improv music and having quick access to effects with less tap dancing will be worth it.

I put my name on the AFXIII waitlist on Feb 21 last year. I now have an amazing guitar rig. And an extra half an hour or more a day to practice because I won't be obsessively checking the forum for clues about ship times!

Waitlist confirmed May 17th at 9:47pm EST. Invite today at 12:59pm EST. Ordered FC-12 at 1:05pm EST.:D

I went ahead and purchased an FC-6 a few weeks back. Will now experiment on which unit better serves my needs. Thanks Fractal!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little jealous. But, looks like the orders are flowing and they're making progress today.

Can someone tell me where the invite list progress is being shown? Sorry if that has already been posted, can't seem to find it.

Thanks!
There isn't an update like this. We are all just standing here scratching our heads at the process waiting for the golden ticket.

I have gotten invites 3 times to purchase FCs. I got my FC-12 on Jan 14th, but they want me to buy more. Should I?

Or ,,,,Maybe I should " comment on" .
Is it me, or do I see something that could get abused and out of hand ."waitlist invites"
OK !!! I better not .
Shut up !
HoosierDaddy
voice it else where

I have gotten invites 3 times to purchase FCs. I got my FC-12 on Jan 14th, but they want me to buy more. Should I?

It sounds like this invite thing needs some serious streamlining if any of us "late to the waitlist" people are going to get ours before we pass on....
I would volunteer in the shipping dept. if I lived anywhere nearby....

Back
Top Bottom