FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Currently serving date: 5/17/18 @ 9:46am
My reservation date: 5/18/18 @ 4:09pm

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow . . .
You're only a day a-way . . .

Don't forget, due to the relativistic speed, as well as the gravity of the situation, we're calculating in space-time. A day could be much more than a day, or much less.

Don't forget, due to the relativistic speed, as well as the gravity of the situation, we're calculating in space-time. A day could be much more than a day, or much less.
Understood. I could not convey the sarcasm in the lyric applied to our predicament. :)

Lol. Plus, I wasn’t being sarcastic. It’s the reality. “As fast as possible” seems fast to some and slow to others. Especially if things are behind schedule. It’s like most launches: You can find yourself being behind the eight ball, due to factors beyond your control, largely of your own making. I realise that sounds like an early Woody Allen quote, but I swear it happens. I do billion-dollar manufacturing launches. I know this stuff. It isn’t easy, and when something goes south (north if you’re in Oz), it can be hell.

I received my FC-6 today and spent a couple hours building out my new board and setting it up. Had to take the feet of the FC-6 to get it to fit in my pedalboard case, but the board itself is so clean - just one cable out of it to the Axe III. All I can say is 'Well done, Fractal'. The power and flexibility are just outstanding. I was able to set up two layouts which link to each other, configure the colors I wanted for specific functions, set up my two expression pedals, and then start reworking my presets. It took me a few minutes to figure out, but I was able to set up a per-preset momentary switch that engages my flanger when I stand on it, and bypasses when I let off. So great. Thank you Fractal!

Well broke down an bought a fc6.... still may end up with the 12 when my time comes around, but maybe not..... have to give the 6 a fair shake out.

As I’m thinking about it lately, the 6 might just give me the flexibility I need with the MLM layout and being able to do things like a scene 1/2 toggle frees up at least one switch for scenes, so maybe could do soemthing like scene 1/2, 2 other screen switches, a tap tempo tuner and then a layout switch which would let me got to a preset select page, or a dedicated effects I/A page etc

Little worried might be too few, but the 12 does seem like more than I’d typcially need. Time will tell I guess. Maybe won’t be seeing a 12 for a while still, or maybe in 2 weeks, who knows....

Figure worth giving the 6 a try though or else I’d probably always wonder if lol

I received my Axe III invite March 16th, got on the FC wait list May 17th at 8:15am AZ time, 11:15am Eastern. Hoping to get the FC-12 before my Axe turns one. I can’t believe it’s already been a year. It’s the best gear investment I have ever made in 30+ years of playing

The invitations we will send today are not product specific; when you receive one, you may order an FC-6 or an FC-12, plus a second unit of the same or different type as a backup. I don't think we'll be able to send any/many from this batch to dealers. We'll let the dealers know more as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom